General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Millarman said:

I don't disagree with anything you say about billionaires.

But you have to agree there is a lot of people quite happy to live life on benefits. Obviously I see it first hand and it really annoys me when I am going to work at half nine at night to do a nightshift when he is sat in his flat, drinking and watching sky tv paid for by the taxpayers. 

I'd doubt very much if he's got the full package though (including BT & Premier) as he'd be looking at around £120 per month.

In fact if he's so adept at "screwing the system", then SURELY he'd be opting for the dodgy Kodi box or firestick option ???

Just now, Millarman said:

Lets go round and round in circles. You know fine it is true. To say otherwise you must have your eyes closed. 

Ok mate. I'm going to give you the best life advice I can here. Don't think I'm being disparaging, I'm not. Seek out a CD single called 'Stupid Kid' by Irish indie-punk band Sultans of Ping FC. In the sleevenotes you'll find a scrawl that says 'Don't pretend to be clever if you're not. If you're stupid, pretend to be sexy'. Buy yourself some nice gear. Get a vajazzle. This isn't for you. It really isn't. 

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I'd doubt very much if he's got the full package though (including BT & Premier) as he'd be looking at around £120 per month.

In fact if he's so adept at "screwing the system", then SURELY he'd be opting for the dodgy Kodi box or firestick option ???

He pays £40 a month. Do not know what that includes. 

Guest bernardblack
Reminds me of the time when some SNP guy gave me a lift to the polling station and back home again so I could vote Tory. 

Lifted from twitter. Original was a labour and Tory joke

2 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Ok mate. I'm going to give you the best life advice I can here. Don't think I'm being disparaging, I'm not. Seek out a CD single called 'Stupid Kid' by Irish indie-punk band Sultans of Ping FC. In the sleevenotes you'll find a scrawl that says 'Don't pretend to be clever if you're not. If you're stupid, pretend to be sexy'. Buy yourself some nice gear. Get a vajazzle. This isn't for you. It really isn't. 

I think I might give that a miss, cheers anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Millarman said:

That's a sneider of a package, his benefits obviously aren't THAT great, if he's missing out on all the Spanish, Italian & European football !!!

4 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Shame. You'd have been much better at that than whatever you're trying to do here. 

I am not trying to do anything. Passing time until I go to work. My better half is working just now so I was bored.

What are you or anyone else on here trying to do ?

Edited by Millarman

For £40 with Sky you can get Sky cinema, broadband and evening calls plus entertainment package.

That's the offer I'm on - added another £5 and you get box sets.

Sports - cheapest I've seen is £15 but that was for existing customers on Black Friday - minimum 18 month contract.