Robbing your Relatives.

supermik

Anybody watching this on channel 5? Lots of scumbags on show here. I have many stories to tell about this (no cheese involved) subject. 
I once paid many thousands to a close relative to ward off an eviction having been promised that a bank loan was in place for the following week.  The following week arrived and the so called bank loan had been (not) surprisingly withdrawn! Spent the next 5 years getting the odd fiver here and the odd tenner there until it was finally paid back. Because of the fact that they were not evicted, they were able to get a council house upgrade. I ended up bankrupt and living in six different houses in four years. Never saw a brass razzoo from these chunts!!

What are your stories?

On 15/11/2019 at 14:08, Busta Nut said:

There is lending a couple of hunner quid, then there is lending someone serious cash.

That is serious cash!

Anyway, I once stole £1.20 from my dad's spare change tray and felt guilty about it for a week.

Bought tickets for a comedy show and covered my Uncle's costs for him and my 2 cousins. £120 in total. I'm too relaxed with money so never pestered him for it back. I would text every couple of months and ask for it and he'd tell me he'd get it paid when he was paid. I think it had been about 9 months and I hadn't really nagged for it back. I met him in Tesco one night and he was buying a computer game which really pissed me off. It would have been at least £40 and I was of the view he should have been using that money to pay me. After that I text him weekly until he gave me the money back.

I know a couple who have recently come into money and who have a fair bit of debt. Any sensible people would use this money to pay their current debt but these pair have squandered it already on shite they don't need.

I think attitude is the biggest problem. Too many people just don't want to pay debt off.