Cyprus vs Scotland - Donner Kebabs vs Haggis Suppers

jagfox

We haven’t pressed well as a team. Christie is a baller and I wish Forest would be a bit quicker and a bit more direct. He needs to shoot earlier.

We’ve missed some experience like Naismith constantly moaning at his teammates. I’m not convinced by Calum McGregor. He’s obviously a good player it’s just not happening for him for Scotland. Fleck on imo.

Think both full backs have done fine actually. 

Palmer is 28 though, plenty years left in him but wouldn’t describe him as young.
Until Tierney starts to give some fucks about playing for the national team then Palmer will do imo. 

Ffs [emoji23]thought he was early 20s.

Get him to f**k, he’s pish!

Reasonably decent. Not amazing, but it'll do and if we get away with a 1-0 here, I'd certainly take it and move on to the Hampden game and hopefully some momentum for the Playoffs.

Some strike from Christie.

Hopefully Shankland gets on. i thought he did well in the two previous games, especially the Russia one where he had next to no service, but some nice wee touches and linked up play.

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Yes, we live in Scotland, 95% of the population will have no clue what that is in real money. 

Sure you’ll come back and tell me how saying that is pandering to the Old Firm though. 

Bizarre. Scotland 2018 had the highest temperatures on record for its summer.  In the 70s was nothing some days. A fair chunk of us also like a week in southern Spain and Cyprus now again but 95% of us have mo idea what he is on about? Odd.

Can someone explain the McKenna thing, please? Constantly being touted as a tremendous centre half, " our best defender" etc and subject of supposedly substantial bids. Admittedly, I have only seen him in maybe a dozen games and very few at the ground but he seems bang average to me. He gets caught out of position, makes poor decisions and concedes needless free kicks at least as often as anyone else we've had in central defence in recent years.

Guest DAVIDB69
Naismith has been good. Niggly wee shit and dragging players further up the field.

He has been ok but provan deciding he should be the first name on the team sheet is a bit worrying .

9 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Yes, we live in Scotland, 95% of the population will have no clue what that is in real money. 

Sure you’ll come back and tell me how saying that is pandering to the Old Firm though. 

Seriously?

95% of the Scottish population don't understand Fahrenheit temperatures?  Is that what you're actually saying?

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Two of the replays confirm unequivocally that a goal should have been awarded.

None of the three angles they showed during the game or at half-time are anything like definitive. I'd say the one closest to side on leaves a lot of room for doubt.

Guest DAVIDB69
Seriously?

95% of the Scottish population don't understand Fahrenheit temperatures?  Is that what you're actually saying?

Wasn’t double it and add 28 the old sum of it