Partick Thistle vs The Dee

That was unexpected but certainly pleasing. 

Questionable subbies again though. Nelson for Johnson would usually seem fine but Nelson then went into midfield. Thistle didn’t look too much of a threat until we changed shape, sat back and invited the pressure. 

It’s good to go into the derby on a positive but I’m still fearful. 

Yeah putting his fingers in his ears probably in response to boos in recent weeks. Did the exact same celebration last week as well.

Nonsense. Constantly slagged by some dafties in the support for ages, more prevalent on here. Best midfielder we have.

45 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Sounds like Hamilton had a good game today as well.

Didn’t have much to do, defence helped out this week!

Fired the ball into the Dundee crowd when someone was down needing treatment. The irony is he never meant it and miskicked it 🙈😂

Edited by Yenitit

Dundee deserved it. Fox pulled off at least 3 great saves while Hamilton barely had a save while we huffed and puffed. We all know the faults in this squad but having Harkins at centre forward and Miller in midfield just amplified it about 100 times. McCall is clearly getting things sorted for next season but from somewhere he has got to get us a half decent striker in January

Just now, Yenitit said:

Nah. He was getting a hard time from the Partick fans just before he scored. It was a cannae hear you gesture to the Thistle fans. 

I hope you're right. That picture and the idea of him getting on at the loyal travelling fans unprompted was upsetting me.

12 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I hope you're right. That picture and the idea of him getting on at the loyal travelling fans unprompted was upsetting me.

I’m definitely right on this one. He was celebrating in front of us then did the cupped eared gesture to the Thistle punters. 

43 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Meh.
A win and a clean sheet

No negatives please until at least the next game.
The c**t isn't going anywhere so keep looking for positives

Spot on G_Man, credit when it's been deserved, great three points away from home today.

Another 5 or 6 results like this over the next two months, whilst strengthening the player pool where clearly required and we may even dismiss the PandB jury.

Interesting reading the comments on here though regarding the subs etc today.

Best regards

59 minutes ago, The Master said:

That was unexpected but certainly pleasing. 

Questionable subbies again though. Nelson for Johnson would usually seem fine but Nelson then went into midfield. Thistle didn’t look too much of a threat until we changed shape, sat back and invited the pressure. 

It’s good to go into the derby on a positive but I’m still fearful. 

Be afraid. Be very afraid.