Partick Thistle vs The Dee

Anaemic. The only thing that kept me til the final whistle was the amount of late goals in the fixture and Dundee should have been about 3 or 4 up so I thought we might scab one at the end, but the last 30 seconds, f**k me . No one in the team who can take a long throw and fucking up a one two. 

So many horrendously one footed player's doesn't help, Bannigan, Cole and Zanatta the worst offenders. Big game next week. 

2 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Nah. He was getting a hard time from the Partick fans just before he scored. It was a cannae hear you gesture to the Thistle fans. 

Nah. He scored right in front of me and I was waiting for him to get it right up us so I could return the Vs, he never looked at the John Lambie Stand and headed to the away end of the Jackie Husband.

We were rubbish today, Dundee hammered us in terms of chances created and deserved the 3 points. We really need a right back.

7 minutes ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Nah. He scored right in front of me and I was waiting for him to get it right up us so I could return the Vs, he never looked at the John Lambie Stand and headed to the away end of the Jackie Husband.

We were rubbish today, Dundee hammered us in terms of chances created and deserved the 3 points. We really need a right back.

He admitted in his post-match interview that it was directed at the Partick Thistle fans, 'But I'll be the first to admit, my celebrations are rubbish'.

A few more observations but still no disputing the result...

The second half kicked off at 15.58, that's about as early as I can remember in a game since about 1995. Madden ended up playing 5 minutes injury time second half because of subs / the Saunders injury / Dundee timewasting (not a criticism, every team does it when ahead) so it wasn't as noticeable as if he'd called full time right on 16.45. Did he have somewhere to be? 

We have absolutely nothing to break a team down outside of counter attacks. Dundee were better for the first half hour and after they went 1-0 up they settled into a pretty solid defensive shape which our only ways at breaking through were Cole  - who had his worst game for us by far- hitting a 60 yard pass or latterly expecting GGH to be Zlatan with balls pinged at his chest. The difference to the ICT game where we were the ones in the lead and could pick them off on the counter is huge.

The difference between the main centre forwards was night and day, if Jones managed to hold off a defender he tried an awkward flick which more often than not didn't come off but 90% of the time he was on his arse having been outmuscled. Hemmings gave as good as he got , laid the ball off well for runners into space, and when he had the chance turned and ran at goal , with  shots hitting the post and deflected inches wide. Don't think it's a stretch to say if those two were swapped we'd have won the game but it is the hardest position to recruit for and also I would assume Dundee have a bigger budget than us - as well as a specific emotional tie for Hemmings. For us, Miller isn't the answer, GGH as much as I love him certainly isn't and Jones  won't do either.

Did somebody shout "yer like a white Morelos" at the end of that video? 

WTF. 

Also; "They're under pressure at Dundee so it's a huge win for them."

You're sitting second bottom of the Championship, Ian. 

Edited by Dele

Dundee well worth their win yesterday. Created quite a few good chances while we offered nothing; 3 shots on target apparently, with only Miller’s even remotely close to threatening. Barely even testing a keeper as limited and error-prone as Hamilton is inexcusable.

Tommy Robson cementing his place near the top of the ‘please gtf’ list with that mess of a performance in the final 5 minutes. Incredibly basic things like stopping the ball rolling out for a throw-in seem beyond him at this point. I can’t wait to see the back of so many of this squad, but Robson, hide ‘n’ seek expert Williamson and that big useless diddy McGinty in particular can f**k off immediately.