Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

@Munoz I'm being serious for a second here, maybe take a wee sabbatical from this thread or maybe even the forum for a few days, the more and more you are posting on here the more of a prize tit and raging moron you are coming across as, no amount of shitey gifs can mask that, if anything they just make your seethe level more obvious. 

Are the dotting sprees pathetic? Yes they are, but you are more than capable of doing the same yourself in an equally pathetic retort, they are coloured dots on an iPad or phone screen for fucks sake, they matter not a jot, if they seriously make you feel better or worse for giving or being given them then you take this place a bit too seriously, have a bit of self respect for crying out loud. 

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

@Munoz I'm being serious for a second here, maybe take a wee sabbatical from this thread or maybe even the forum for a few days, the more and more you are posting on here the more of a prize tit and raging moron you are coming across as, no amount of shitey gifs can mask that, if anything they just make your seethe level more obvious. 

Are the dotting sprees pathetic? Yes they are, but you are more than capable of doing the same yourself in an equally pathetic retort, they are coloured dots on an iPad or phone screen for fucks sake, they matter not a jot, if they seriously make you feel better or worse for giving or being given them then you take this place a bit too seriously, have a bit of self respect for crying out loud. 

giphy (6).gif

• 1 month later...
On 05/01/2020 at 20:47, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Image result for big house must stay open

Here we are the final award. The Worst The Rangers Poster 2019. With a tear in my eye let's announce the very deserving winner.

Third place @TavTastic a double bronze here for Tav' most as been said in my previous post the previously banned @AWRA an awful troll but there are definetly worse Sevco posters than him. Also naming yourself after a footballer on here is pathetic 🙄

Second place @bennett who else? I honestly thought bennett wasn't going to feature here as he wasn't nominated until about halfway through the votes which shows the real strength of the winner but he still managed to storm into second. An awful awful poster offers literally no thoughts on his team or any games just posts shitty 1 line fishing attempts and has never been to Ibrox in his life deserves double the red dots he's already on.

First place @The_Kincardine taking over half of the popular vote The Kincardine deserves this. He will no doubt claim his award while correcting spelling and grammar... IF he's not drunk which is highly unlikely if he's not drunk he'll be hungover anyway. To be fair unlike @bennett he at least will offer some sort of opinion on the football even if it is a horrible bigoted opinion. Goes crying to the mods anytime someone posts 3 asterisks. Thinks he is smart by changing his avatar to inflamatory flags to try and see how far he can push the envelope and likes to act like he is above everyone else. A really horrible man well done ***.

Not been on here since 2016 and you weirdos still mention me 😂