Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

Just now, Dele said:

As is giving it the big 'un about not caring about Dundee, being the big team and then sitting on their forums. 

Ok.

I do think we are a bigger club than you, but can't really recall being on here harping on about it personally on any kind of regular basis 

I can't recall ever saying I don't care about Dundee. I do care about Dundee and take pleasure from you losing, and hope we win the title at your expense.

I reckon that's fair enough.

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

That's pretty sad. I know personally I genuinely couldnt give a f**k about what opposition fans think of us etc.
Each to their own

Each indeed to their own GMan.

I regularly frequent other fans forums, particularly if there are threads on there relevant to Dundee United.

I like to see things from other people's perspective, balanced or other wise.

I don't reckon I'm the only one who does this and if that's how I choose to spend some of my spare time, I don't see how this should bother anyone.

Funny, this debate started by my giving Dorrans a well deserved compliment.

1 minute ago, MacArab said:

Funny, this debate started by my giving Dorrans a well deserved compliment.

It started by me questioning which Dundee fans give Dorrans 'pelters' to which you replied "aw you might no see it its no here it's the other boys over there". 

You've since went into a worse defence than a Connolly Forster partnership would throw up about sitting on Dundee forums 'taking pleasure' when Dundee lose. 

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

It started by me questioning which Dundee fans give Dorrans 'pelters' to which you replied "aw you might no see it its no here it's the other boys over there". 

You've since went into a worse defence than a Connolly Forster partnership would throw up about sitting on Dundee forums 'taking pleasure' when Dundee lose. 

FFS.

Enjoy your night Dele.

200.gif&key=5e61f53cb78d70f8bad00feed8b45c4daaaa39aedddfdf1c824b269899901522
Gives it big licks about being the bigger team in Dundee. Spends his time on Dundee forums. 
Oh my. 
Hud the boat, didnt you ask someone to post links to United twitter pages where people were losing the head about our performance last night?

Oh my

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

4 posts, all on Dundee threads. What is it with United fans and having an inferiority complex.

He'd post on United threads too but that would mean he couldn't sit on The Dark Blues forum. 

It's decisions like that that test a man in life. 

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

4 posts, all on Dundee threads. What is it with United fans and having an inferiority complex.

ive noticed this season they seem to becoming more like auld firm fans every week.....on about tickets last night,they only drew cos they were poor(classic auld firm excuse when a better team plays them)anytime they drop points its some c**t elses fault....non stop greeting about imaginary injustices...over hyping players the list goes on....wouldna be surprised if they change back to Dundee hibs an start playing in green again.