The Mandalorian

MuckleMoo

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Just started watching this last night. I think the first episode was exceptional. It has heart and soul, not overly CGI’d at all.

The soundtrack is the best tv/movie music I have heard in a long long time. Maybe since LOTR. Absolutely brilliant.

Im so clipping the start of that for my ringtone :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/11/2019 at 19:35, jamamafegan said:

Just started watching this last night. I think the first episode was exceptional. It has heart and soul, not overly CGI’d at all.

The soundtrack is the best tv/movie music I have heard in a long long time. Maybe since LOTR. Absolutely brilliant.

On 25/11/2019 at 22:27, Mr X said:

Im so clipping the start of that for my ringtone :lol:

Spanish guitar version, very good and really suits it!!!

3 hours ago, Mr X said:
6 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:
Not due out until Friday as far as i'm aware.

Airs about 8am Friday, I believe. No idea what time it'll be available to watch.

Ah. Got my days mixed up there then. Last week was the first time I was caught up properly so not really used to it yet.

6 hours ago, Andrew Wells said:

Ah. Got my days mixed up there then. Last week was the first time I was caught up properly so not really used to it yet.

Last weeks did come out earlier, on the Wednesday, but the rest have been Friday morning, our time - except the first episode but that was part of the Disney+ launch

Belter of a finale. Hope the next series is sooner rather than later since they’ve already started filming it.

I think Favreau gets this next trilogy now. He clearly knows how to write Star Wars.

Also hope we get more Waititi directed stuff in the future - his episodes have been great. Deborah Chow directing the Obi Wan series is extremely exciting too.

2 hours ago, sonsism said:

Belter of a finale. Hope the next series is sooner rather than later since they’ve already started filming it.

I think Favreau gets this next trilogy now. He clearly knows how to write Star Wars.

Also hope we get more Waititi directed stuff in the future - his episodes have been great. Deborah Chow directing the Obi Wan series is extremely exciting too.

Favreau is a good shout, he done well at marvel as well so no doubt disney will hold him in high regard now, 

Id love to see his take on the old republic, way back before anakin etc

15 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Favreau is a good shout, he done well at marvel as well so no doubt disney will hold him in high regard now, 

Id love to see his take on the old republic, way back before anakin etc

He probably has a job for life at Disney for helping get the MCU off the ground.

I thought such an outstanding piece of TV deserved its own thread.
Season 2  coming "fall 2020" :thumsup2 

And quite right too!!! [emoji1303]
Should it not be in the USTV section though???