Dunfermline Athletic vs Ayr United

You'd be surprised if he knew he played for Dunfermline last season? How simple are the 12 year olds in Ayrshire? 
The other fans who criticised the reporter are just as big a set of c***s. 

I doubt when the kid was racially abusing him he was thinking about what clubs he’d played for. It wasn’t as if him playing for Dunfermline was some sort of trigger for him and besides he didn’t do anything in a Dunfermline strip last season that made him particularly memorable.

He abused him because of the colour of his skin. I think we can all agree that’s disgusting on its own without trying to make it all about Dunfermline players annoying Ayr fans.

And yes the idiots moaning about folk calling it out are c***s.

2 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Don’t let that get in the way of a good deflection tactic due to the loss against the super. 

Just wait... he'll mention the song next!

As you say a master in deflection almost trumpian levels of deflection tbh. 

5 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Christ even I forgot he was there last year. Quite disappointing though to try use an isolated incident from a game last week, to deflect from your pish result yesterday. Must be truly hurting. 

Any more clichés you want to throw in? Surprised, almost disappointed you've not said I'm seething. 

Of course, anything to deflect from said incident I suppose. It was quite the bold shout to say that a 12 year old can't remember what was happening when he was 9 but I like it, was he a Killie/Chelsea fan? 

The only disappointment yesterday was that big Adams is out injured. It would have been a fitting cameo for him to have come on and cracked a few skulls and had the Fifers frothing at the mouth with a combination of rage and envy.

EDIslD_W4AIYGzx.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

The only disappointment yesterday was that big Adams is out injured. It would have been a fitting cameo for him to have come on and cracked a few skulls and had the Fifers frothing at the mouth with a combination of rage and envy.

EDIslD_W4AIYGzx.jpeg

Adams isn't injured, he's just terrified that Joe Cardle still lives in Dunfermline. 

10 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Any more clichés you want to throw in? Surprised, almost disappointed you've not said I'm seething. 

Of course, anything to deflect from said incident I suppose. It was quite the bold shout to say that a 12 year old can't remember what was happening when he was 9 but I like it, was he a Killie/Chelsea fan? 

No, I just don’t believe, like D’Jaffo said, his slur was anyway influenced by what team he used to play for. However if that’s what you want to use in a way to turn the topic away from another Dunfermline defeat, that’s your choice. 

The beginning of a heads gone entry. 

Just now, callum-ayr said:

No, I just don’t believe, like D’Jaffo said, his slur was anyway influenced by what team he used to play for. However if that’s what you want to use in a way to turn the topic away from another Dunfermline defeat, that’s your choice. 

The beginning of a heads gone entry. 

Of course I never said that the racist slur was in any way influenced by who he played for, that's very much something you seem to have gripped onto as some weird point to try turn the conversation away from the racist. Hence the onslaught of PnB clichés "heads gone" "must be hurting" etc, etc. 

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Of course I never said that the racist slur was in any way influenced by who he played for, that's very much something you seem to have gripped onto as some weird point to try turn the conversation away from the racist. Hence the onslaught of PnB clichés "heads gone" "must be hurting" etc, etc. 

The incident was dealt with, genuinely don’t see why it’s been brought up in a match thread that has nothing to do with it.

Be sure to remember and pop into the future Dundee v Ayr thread to bring up an issue that has no relevance to do with that match after the game has finished. 

13 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Great win for us yesterday, good to get one over on a team who’s fan made monkey gestures towards Myles Hippolyte. Think I’ve done it right :thumsup2

You did it right. How very Grant228 of you. 

22 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

The incident was dealt with, genuinely don’t see why it’s been brought up in a match thread that has nothing to do with it.

Seing as I helped you out by pointing out who it was that was wrongly trying to associate the racist abuse of Faiss and who he used to play for (you) I'll help you out again, you're welcome x

It's fairly simple really. 

*Ayr fans post about Dunfermline fans being seething at match*

*Dunfermline fan response by pointing out fans at area of Somerset Park are v bad for such behaviour, points out two players who particularly got them riled in the past*

*Other Dunfermline fan posts little tidbit of information regarding one of said players was racially abused last week*

*Ayr fans lose their shit, point out that he was only 12 etc etc, 

Happy to help, as always. 

20 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Great win for us yesterday, good to get one over on a team who’s fan made monkey gestures towards Myles Hippolyte. Think I’ve done it right :thumsup2

Now this is a heads gone. 

bill nye laughing GIF

Edited by Grant228

21 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Be sure to remember and pop into the future Dundee v Ayr thread to bring up an issue that has no relevance to do with that match after the game has finished. 

El Bak was a cheating and extremely annoying little barsteward last week and certainly deserved abuse, however this abuse should NOT have been racially motivated and it certainly WASN'T anything to do with him having previously played for Dunfermline or anyone else.

Getting back to yesterday, having just watched the highlights (I wasn't there), it looked like Dunfernline could and probably should have been at least three up by half time, however they look devoid of confidence and their decision making is extremely suspect which again is probably down to their lack of confidence given their recent run.

Geggan's "assault" was a bit OTT and I would have been raging if it had happened to us, however it is normally a yellow for this sort of thing when a player chucks someone who's niggling at him from behind but I can see why the Dunfermline fans were annoyed about it.

The goal looked definitely onside, it was a great build up by us and an excellent finish by Moore, the keeper had no chance.

Th incident with Moore and Scully was just unfortunate and nobody was to blame including the officials. Both players put in an honest challenge and the new rules confirm that the flag doesn't "go up" until the attacker touches the ball, which I suppose could be argued is nonsense, however thems the rules.

Once again Kerr stands out for me as the man who makes us tick as he's always available and calms the play down in the middle of the park which allows Forrest, McCowan, Kelly, Doc etc to all play off each other. Players like Kerr are becoming more scarce by the day unfortunately as nowadays there's too much emphasis on physical attributes as opposed to actual ball playing, passing and reading a game.

Ultimately a great result for us and being honest I'd say it's just a matter of time until Dunfermline get their act together as they do have far too many good players to stay down the bottom end for long......

43 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Dave Barnett this one was for you.