Dunfermline Athletic vs Ayr United

20 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

@Grant228 is such a hypocrite, he criticises others for P&B cliches and then drops a few clangers. "Ayr fans lose their shit" & "Now this is a heads gone".

You really are a caricature of a human.

Nothing gets past you smarty pants. 

Panda would love legs like that. [emoji6]
[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

I've just watched the highlights and I'd be raging if an opposing player didn't get a red for what geggan did. I love the guy to bits but he was lucky there.

I can't believe anyone was blaming Moore for the collision though. That was completely accidental.

Good goal, but we were lucky Dunfermline aren't very good atm.

3 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Agree with you there Robbo. Geggan was subbed at the right time as he would have inevitably got a second booking as Dunfermline were correctly targeting him as he already had a yellow. 

Who mentioned a chokeslam? This is a chokeslam...

chokeslam GIF

^That did not happen on the pitch yesterday. 

Fair play to Brock in that clip; he sold that like a mother

13 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I can't believe anyone was blaming Moore for the collision though. That was completely accidental.

I think the rule is more ridiculous, Moore is always going to go for it if he thinks he can get it, Scully obviously can't back down. 

It's offside though and it didn't need to happen, in that instance is there any doubt it's going to be Moore that touches it? Just a tad silly really. 

28 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Fair play to Brock in that clip; he sold that like a mother

He did indeed, I tried to find a chokeslam by Kane (when he still had the mask) but couldn't find a gif for it. 

Just watched a clip on Ayr United Twitter re yesterday’s goal , did not notice this at the game , the goal was a serious of 26 passes of which EVERY outfield Ayr player completed at least 1 of the passes , real team goal 

Edited by Robbo63

6 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Just watched a clip on Ayr United Twitter re yesterday’s goal , did not notice this at the game , the goal was a serious of 25 passes of which EVERY outfield Ayr player completed at least 1 of the passes , real team goal 

26 if you count Forrest's hooked shot 😁. But I agree, it was a great team goal. We really should be getting better crowds considering some of the football this team plays.

11 minutes ago, RedEd said:

26 if you count Forrest's hooked shot 😁. But I agree, it was a great team goal. We really should be getting better crowds considering some of the football this team plays.

That was a pass masked as a shot to trick their defence.

14 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

A lot of our football is painful I’m afraid.

When we had a wee passing move going second half but the passing purpose was just to set Muirhead up for a hoof up the park both brutal and beautiful.  

14 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

A lot of our football is painful I’m afraid.

At times yes, like every other team. But some the stuff we play these days is some the best I've ever seen from an Ayr team.

Our highlights are an embarrassment there. Slowing down and then showing a still of the Ayr goal as the ball is hit towards Moore- showing Devine clearly playing him on. I must have texted Baracus about 20 seconds before that happened saying we're due another Scully f**k up- sadly that's exactly what that is. He's a fucking liability. 

Our highlights are an embarrassment there. Slowing down and then showing a still of the Ayr goal as the ball is hit towards Moore- showing Devine clearly playing him on. I must have texted Baracus about 20 seconds before that happened saying we're due another Scully f**k up- sadly that's exactly what that is. He's a fucking liability. 

I don’t understand why he’s gone with his foot there.

Would also question Devine choosing to leave Moore and moving towards stopping the shot instead. He ends up in a position he was doing neither.

How anyone doesn't think that's a yellow is trolling or an idiot. Probably both.

Anyway Turner makes a wise decision there and pulls up short of squaring up. He'd get fucking burst to f**k. 

Turner your number 12?

Pretty sure I saw a trail of brown behind him when he realised what he was doing