January Transfers of '20

Like I said, how do you know? 

There was a picture on Twitter of incoming flights to Dundee and one was from Stansted. Although there was also an earlier one into Glasgow so it doesn’t really prove anything.

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

There was a picture on Twitter of incoming flights to Dundee and one was from Stansted. Although there was also an earlier one into Glasgow so it doesn’t really prove anything.

He’s following us on insta and isn’t following either of the Dundee clubs.

Welcome Corrie. 

18 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Well obviously. I refer you to the Queen of the South statement " We have this morning agreed to let Darren Brownlie join Patrick Thistle for an undisclosed fee. "

Well I obviously hadn't read the QoS statement 😉

Anyway glad McCall got his man in the end.

5 hours ago, Dele said:

Why are ICT selling near their whole defence if they're going for the play offs? :huh:

The weather is not all that is bleak in Inverness.

Finances have been perilous and action is being taken to stabilise the club.

Otherwise administration would have been a possibility and such a scenario is a ghost that haunts a club for eternity.

5 hours ago, Dele said:

Why are ICT selling near their whole defence if they're going for the play offs? :huh:

Both Donaldson and McCart were out of contract and Donaldson was making it clear he wanted to leave ASAP for County so our hand was forced somewhat. Saint Johnstone have clearly offered money we feel we can't turn down for McCart.

Losing them both is a big blow and could well have repercussions for any playoff push but money talks and we need it sadly.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Both Donaldson and McCart were out of contract and Donaldson was making it clear he wanted to leave ASAP for County so our hand was forced somewhat. Saint Johnstone have clearly offered money we feel we can't turn down for McCart.

Losing them both is a big blow and could well have repercussions for any playoff push but money talks and we need it sadly.

I think someone should have had tried to take them as a partnership as when playing Ayr earlier in season they looked decent together over the last 2 weekends individually I thought they were poor against us 

7 hours ago, RiG said:

You have Toshney though and he's a better defender than most would give him credit for. Just a pity that he'll be more acquainted with your physio than your goalie. 

6 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

I think someone should have had tried to take them as a partnership as when playing Ayr earlier in season they looked decent together over the last 2 weekends individually I thought they were poor against us 

McCart never played on Saturday. Unused sub. 

Even Shankland would struggle to impress in that situation.