Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, cyderspaceman said:

Friends and relatives of the dead  and sick would have noticed.

Hospital staff would have noticed.

Workplaces with fewer workers would have noticed.

Would they? 

Doubt it. (Especially the health, lol, 'professionals' )

Not that somebody had died, but that they had the virus.

It's media driven shite.

This is the 4th of the virus since SARS.

There has been NO virus produced in all these years for any of the other 3 Corona viruses.

Keep buying bogroll and pasta.

Guest bernardblack
They're at a supermarket to panic buy like the rest of the wallopers out in force at the weekend: they're just seething because they got there last and got f**k all. Like the roasters fighting for the last frozen turkey and two pints of milk on Christmas Eve.

Were there no turkeys left today?

The 'medical guy' whose poindexter modelling approach runs against what is being done in just about every other European country?
Think I'll pass on that one thanks.

And this right here is why we’re fucked. Nothing to do with panic buying bog paper but wilful ignoring of medical expertise in the belief that “I, insert random P&B moniker here, know better”

1 minute ago, charon said:

Would they? 

It's media driven shite.

There has been NO virus produced in all these years for any of the other 3 Corona viruses.

Hmmm.

As the Moonster said, shut up.

2 minutes ago, charon said:

Would they? 

It's media driven shite.

OK, sold. 

I'll go with your barely literate opinion instead.

Just now, charon said:

^^ 2 🐑 found.

Tell me though. Why should I trust you when you come away with such pearlers as:

27 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Norway dipping their toe into their oil fund to deal with a national emergency. Really glad we didn't waste our time with that stuff and forged ahead with austerity instead.

You reckon we should have borrowed large sums of money and put it into an oil fund?

How would that work?

10 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Were there no turkeys left today?

I haven't been in a supermarket since Thursday I think, where I picked up a handful of fresh items at most. I just haven't had a tantrum because other panic buyers had the temerity to get there before me at the weekend.

9 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

And this right here is why we’re fucked. Nothing to do with panic buying bog paper but wilful ignoring of medical expertise in the belief that “I, insert random P&B moniker here, know better”

Erm no, the people who think they know better are in fact the raft of other medical experts across 20-odd European countries who are taking entirely different measures to curb the virus than the UK. Not to mention the parade of medical experts who have published sharp critiques of the UK's strategy in the media within the last few days, alarmed as they are by the UK's clown-car actions. 

The real issue here is that once a microphone is stuck in front of some clown at Whitehall people start just assuming that we're about to crack the Enigma code again, rather than being led down the shiter by some gormless 'expert' backing up a clueless government.

Edited by vikingTON

Guest bernardblack

Can’t believe I had the gall to notice the lack of paracetamols when I was in Tesco, on my lunch break, getting a £3 meal deal.

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Probably correct actually

If it hadn't been reported, then some folk, maybe even you, would eventually be crying 'Cover up!' 'Why didn't they tell us!'

I don't know why I'm bothering. There are far too many fuckwits in the world. They have numerical supremacy. We're all doomed.