Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Oh and for all the posters who just so happen to be at the nearest supermarket, only to take a picture of empty shelves and then clamber onto the moral high ground about the selfishness of the rest of the general public: you're fooling absolutely no-one btw.

16 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Meh.. saves me a job, I suppose.*

*confident that Mrs WRK does not read P&B. If this is my last post, mind....

She either reads P&B or you've succumbed to Covid-19.

Oh and for all the posters who just so happen to be at the nearest supermarket, only to take a picture of empty shelves and then clamber onto the moral high ground about the selfishness of the rest of the general public: you're fooling absolutely no-one btw.

You realise that it’s almost impossible to get groceries delivered right now and people still have to do their normal shopping.

17 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

Nah. Must be the occasional diversion of beating the shit out of some pissed-up, tattooed, shaven-headed, brexity twat.

Wow! Look at me condoning police brutality.

(Aplogies to all the nice, baldy, tattooed chaps on here)

Two out of three's not bad.

I can go with less food, I have a 10 week old though. Not buying her milk isn't exactly an option m8.

17 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

140k people laid of in Ireland - mind boggling.

Far more interesting a statistic than increments of the people having the virus in various areas

Do you not just get it in your throat and lungs?

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You realise that it’s almost impossible to get groceries delivered right now and people still have to do their normal shopping.

I had to go and buy toilet paper today. I felt like such a p***k, but I was down to three rolls left, that's when I usually buy toilet paper. And I bought the same amount that I always buy. But I still felt like a p***k. I could feel people looking.

It's the same as how I like a pint of Guinness. But on March 17th I can never bring myself to order a pint of Guinness because I assume the barman will think I'm the kind of p***k who drinks Guinness on March 17th. Hell is other people...

Just now, virginton said:

emptyshelves.jpg

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Hel be singing a different tune when the local Spar runs out of pot noodles 

4 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

I had to go and buy toilet paper today. I felt like such a p***k, but I was down to three rolls left, that's when I usually buy toilet paper. And I bought the same amount that I always buy. But I still felt like a p***k. I could feel people looking.

It's the same as how I like a pint of Guinness. But on March 17th I can never bring myself to order a pint of Guinness because I assume the barman will think I'm the kind of p***k who drinks Guinness on March 17th. Hell is other people...

There’s a line between having no self awareness and caring too much what others think.

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s a line between having no self awareness and caring too much what others think.

I'm well aware.

Guest bernardblack

So they’re at a supermarket to buy lots of things from the empty shelves??

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I can go with less food, I have a 10 week old though. Not buying her milk isn't exactly an option m8.

Yeah because you just so happened to run out of essential supplies on the same weekend as everyone else chose to hoard, erm, essential supplies.

1 minute ago, bernardblack said:

So they’re at a supermarket to buy lots of things from the empty shelves??

They're at a supermarket to panic buy like the rest of the wallopers out in force at the weekend: they're just seething because they got there last and got f**k all. Like the roasters fighting for the last frozen turkey and two pints of milk on Christmas Eve.

Yeah because you just so happened to run out of essential supplies on the same weekend as everyone else chose to hoard, erm, essential supplies.
Erm yes. It costs £13 a tub so we buy one at a time. She was running low yesterday and we went to get some last night. It's not that difficult to understand.