Coronavirus (COVID-19)

This has been posted on an Indy site on Facebook

93566076_2604365063138513_7657716192420823040_o.thumb.jpg.bf0a43fe761d539c7a61987a32c9706c.jpg

https://www.gompels.co.uk/phe-polythene-aprons-on-a-roll-white-1000.html

If that's genuine then there's a story at play here.

I'm a wee bit skeptical but the fact sturgeon has taken it on shows there might indeed be something to it.

If hancock is denying it then some lower level muppet might be getting fired shortly.

We'll see how it plays out.

In terms of today's numbers, more good signs that we're in a plateau phase, am i right? Hopefully at some point in the next week there will be a steady fall emerging.

I've not seen any trends rising steadily for a wee while, whether it's confirmed cases, numbers in icu, or deaths.

I know folk on here are generally critical of suggestions to ease restrictions anytime soon but surely we need the economy to be slowly moving to keep paying for things like the nhs, and the furlough scheme. An indefinite lockdown of the economy is not going to only affect those at the top (i couldn't give a shit about them either and quite frankly some of them have been shown up by this crisis for the evil c***s that they often are).

9 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

If that's genuine then there's a story at play here.

I'm a wee bit skeptical but the fact sturgeon has taken it on shows there might indeed be something to it.

If hancock is denying it then some lower level muppet might be getting fired shortly.

We'll see how it plays out.

In terms of today's numbers, more good signs that we're in a plateau phase, am i right? Hopefully at some point in the next week there will be a steady fall emerging.

I've not seen any trends rising steadily for a wee while, whether it's confirmed cases, numbers in icu, or deaths.

I know folk on here are generally critical of suggestions to ease restrictions anytime soon but surely we need the economy to be slowly moving to keep paying for things like the nhs, and the furlough scheme. An indefinite lockdown of the economy is not going to only affect those at the top (i couldn't give a shit about them either and quite frankly some of them have been shown up by this crisis for the evil c***s that they often are).

The link I posted from the bbc news confirms it's genuine.

11 minutes ago, beefybake said:

Government likely to be questioned about this during the daily No 10 briefing starting at 5.00 pm. 

Can't remember any Scottish journalists being  given a question before, maybe Lad's Bible will have a go.

15 minutes ago, beefybake said:

Government likely to be questioned about this during the daily No 10 briefing starting at 5.00 pm. 

I’m sure they won’t be. The media don’t give a f**k about Scotland.

Edited by Jambomo