Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Correct, the same morons that would be incandescent if the NHS was overran and there was no plans in place to increase capacity.   In view of the billions wasted on shite, spending £43 million on something that with any luck won't be needed isn't a disaster.  Hopefully it won't be, however even if it isn't needed it was still money well spent.

Perfect preparation prevents piss poor performance.

Just imagine the carnage if we didn't have it and you lot were totally deluged, they'd be asking why the government didn't spent £430m to prevent it., some folk are fucking nutters. 

When this is over, make sure you correct the bawbags you come across who don't appreciate what your colleagues and yourself have witnessed. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

It's been pointed out to you numerous times that just because one country does something doesn't mean the UK should as well

It's the ridiculous claims that there will be absolutely nothing happening anywhere until a vaccine is introduced I am highlighting to be nonsense.

I'm perfectly well aware we are weeks away from considering lifting even the first restrictions. I've said as much.

5 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I watched the STV news there. £43million for a “hospital” that probably won’t get used. What a white elephant and yet another example of the OTT behaviour involved with Coronavirus 

What's that, about £8 a head of the Scottish population? 

20 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I'm pretty sure it's been going on since the Scot Ref.

It works both ways.
For every shan account supporting the Government there will be one spouting equal amounts of pish to undermine them.

Doubt it

7 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

It's the ridiculous claims that there will be absolutely nothing happening anywhere until a vaccine is introduced I am highlighting to be nonsense.

I'm perfectly well aware we are weeks away from considering lifting even the first restrictions. I've said as much.

What are your predictions for the football starting back up again now?

52 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
11 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:
I don't believe that. Isn't football impossible until there is a vaccine?

Straight from someone in the football association that I know.

There is zero chance that the FA / SPFL sit in limbo indefinitely if major leagues around Europe are playing games.

3 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

There is zero chance that the FA / SPFL sit in limbo indefinitely if major leagues around Europe are playing games.

The SFA/ SPFL/ UEFA have no say in the matter as the government will decide what can and can't be done.