Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

On a tangent, I find it very sad how many places you go to that need signs up asking you not to abuse staff.

Pittodrie?

More seriously, I can’t imagine many people going about their working day are more openly abused than football players.

Particularly the useless ones.

(Useless b*****ds!)

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Supermarket observations:

Workies are by far the biggest demographic for not wearing masks. If you hear a neddy voice that's much clearer and louder than normal, guarantee you'll turn round and see Timberland boots, paint-spattered trousers and a hi-vis. It's not all, but it's the most common I've seen. 

@Robin.Hood will confirm, shop workers (supermarket ones at least) aren't allowed to ask people if they should be wearing a mask. 

Personally I think every shop should pick the biggest person they have on their staff, give them a baseball bat and station them at the front door. The message would soon sink in.

You usually find several cans of it on the Subway when Rangers are playing at home.

This is correct. Today was good fun. Social distancing is great fun btw. Just so glad its now finished because we wear masks....

Why do people have the need to stop in a busy aisle and start chatting to someone they know for a good period of time.... social gatherings in work is quite common.

No Grey Goose...  was quite a common answer today.

Just past Cameron Toll in Edinburgh on the way home from work and there was not a space to be had by the looks of it, what's wrong with these people that have to head out to shops in their hoards a week before Christmas when most things you can get in a shop can be got online or if you really must go to the shops don't leave it a week before Christmas.

Just past Cameron Toll in Edinburgh on the way home from work and there was not a space to be had by the looks of it, what's wrong with these people that have to head out to shops in their hoards a week before Christmas when most things you can get in a shop can be got online or if you really must go to the shops don't leave it a week before Christmas.
I'm a man and I plan dreadfully for Xmas. Will be my excuse when I'm bombing about the town on Wednesday morning. Not even sorry.

I'm a man and I plan dreadfully for Xmas. Will be my excuse when I'm bombing about the town on Wednesday morning. Not even sorry.
Just do it all online chief, amazon even wrap it for you.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Maybe they're collecting stuff...

4 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Absolute rubbish.

A child with a behavioural disorder (such as autism), a person suffering from some form of PTSD, (possibly a woman who's been attacked previously), an elderly gentleman with alzheimers/dementia. You're saying that they shouldn't be allowed in the shops haha unreal.

That's only 3 examples off the top of my head. I could go on.

Thats three reasonable examples, but people claiming asthma prevents them from wearing a mask yet haven’t had an inhaler for years are taking the piss.

5 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Absolute rubbish.

A child with a behavioural disorder (such as autism), a person suffering from some form of PTSD, (possibly a woman who's been attacked previously), an elderly gentleman with alzheimers/dementia. You're saying that they shouldn't be allowed in the shops haha unreal.

That's only 3 examples off the top of my head. I could go on.

If someone is unable to remember to wear a face mask due to clinically diagnosed Alzheimer's then I'm really not sure that letting them wander around Morrisons looking for a tin of biscuits unattended is quite the right strategy in the first place tbh. 

Aberdeen 151.3 cases per 100K  excelling themselves now. Cases doubled up over 100% in a matter of 10 days. What is even more stark is that it is not a particular local outbreak but  widespread all over the city.

Worse than Glasgow City now

Some turnaround

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

If someone is unable to remember to wear a face mask due to clinically diagnosed Alzheimer's then I'm really not sure that letting them wander around Morrisons looking for a tin of biscuits unattended is quite the right strategy in the first place tbh. 

Good luck finding 850,000 24/7 care workers to keep an eye on them then.

22 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Aberdeen 151.3 cases per 100K  excelling themselves now. Cases doubled up over 100% in a matter of 10 days. What is even more stark is that it is not a particular local outbreak but  widespread all over the city.

Worse than Glasgow City now

Some turnaround

Lock down the Teuchtars!