Coronavirus (COVID-19)

standard response from someone who really hasn't got a clue
as for shagging, you don't seem to have any worries on that front, as i've already been red dotted by a couple of your girlfriends
now i don't want to start a fight, but who do you prefer to have a frotting session with ? virginton or Oaksoft ?
What a very odd person you are.

19 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

A lot of “cock and balls” being drawn on ballot papers, which in polling terms has resulted in a 4% increase in vote share. 

I’m not suggesting it is any sort of vindication of COVID policies, rather that it points out that this thread is increasingly an echo chamber, and that it might not reflect the views of the wider public. In fact, I think the thread might be on a bit of a feedback loop where more and more extreme positions (and I’ll not exempt myself from that) are taken which bear less and less relation to reality. 

We're years away from another election. 90% of the people complaining right now will return to the SNP or Greens. 

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, Meldrew said:
as for shagging, you don't seem to have any worries on that front, as i've already been red dotted by a couple of your girlfriends
now i don't want to start a fight, but who do you prefer to have a frotting session with ? virginton or Oaksoft ?

What a very odd person you are.

odd, as in i've always taken covid as something serious, and complied with the laws made without questioning them ?

yeah, i should be in Carstairs.

55 minutes ago, Elixir said:

This absolute slimeball still getting airtime. Remarkable. She looks delighted to be on the TV again.

She’s a complete liar or a moron, or both. She starts by saying “we are in the middle of winter.” 

Meteorological winter only started today and astronomical winter doesn’t start until the 21st of December.

This is a scientist. 

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You remind me of an old uncle of mine.

Just like you, he used to crack the same joke every time I spoke to him.

At first people laughed because it was a good joke.

Then after the 18th telling, people started to audibly groan in his presence.

Eventually we stopped inviting him round at Christmas.

He died alone with his cats a few years ago.

There's a lesson in there Welshy.

Hopefully he left all his estate to the cats ?

19 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

We're years away from another election. 90% of the people complaining right now will return to the SNP or Greens. 

I've let my DD expire and won't be voting for whatever roasters get put up in the council elections sooner than that. It's not up there with the April Theses but that's how a party-based 'democracy' works. 

55 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

Absolute heads gone stuff here. Hilarious.

13 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

On tonight's news, people with appointments for jabs being turned away because jabs are illegal until the SG amends the legislation.

Total farce.

This has just happened to me for my 7:30pm appointment tonight. 

System let me book it on Sunday. Reminder email this morning. Sleeve rolled up but computer said no. 

3 hours ago, Glennie said:

stickin a useless bit of cloth on yer mug and standin on the dot because the man on tv said 🤦‍♂️

trained like dogs

2 hours ago, Meldrew said:

no putting a piece of cloth on your face and standing wherever you want, because some dick on a shite forum said anything else was stupid, that's the right thing to do.

trained to bark at people pointin out the dog training too

2 hours ago, Meldrew said:

I think oaky would be more adventurous but virginton would be more of a cuddler…. 

need an opinion here, i'm due to be going to Singapore for work and coming back approx 16th - my work gave it the old "safety is number one priorty" but once i agreed in principle to it that went right out the window and was up to me to research quarantines etc

So what we thinking then chances of being forced in to a 5-8 day quarantine when i get back?

9 minutes ago, red23 said:

So what we thinking then chances of being forced in to a 5-8 day quarantine when i get back?

Close to zero.

In fact you probably have more chance of it being back to an LFT by then.

Edited by Todd_is_God

32 minutes ago, red23 said:

need an opinion here, i'm due to be going to Singapore for work and coming back approx 16th - my work gave it the old "safety is number one priorty" but once i agreed in principle to it that went right out the window and was up to me to research quarantines etc

Unlikely from Singapore I'd think, used to be one of the few on the green list while they had one, but it's only a guess until more info on Omicron comes in, probably by next week sometime. The other quandary you have is whether Singapore will let you in. 

Edited by welshbairn