Coronavirus (COVID-19)

21 minutes ago, strichener said:

The Scottish Government would have more credibility and a higher chance if compliance if this is what they were advising.

As it is, anyone that is triple vaccinated and has a negative PCR and still isolates is either a fucking simpleton or workshy.

Could I get away with isolating in the bedroom, rather than go downstairs to work?

7 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I’ve been on P&B a long time. I’ve seen some classics and some absolute belters over the years. 

I have never, in all that time, seen so many posts from clueless fucking idiots in one thread as I have in the last 2 or 3 pages. I couldn’t bring myself to go any further back than that. 

I’d seen the Twitter posts about this thread, but Jesus Christ on a wooden bicycle, I was not prepared. 

Absolutely no idea who you are, tbh.

1 minute ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I don’t think they’ll even notice I’m here. They’ll be too busy re-reading their own posts and patting themselves on the back on the great job they’ve done. 

If it is at all possible for a car crash to be a bin fire then this thread is it.

9 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I’ve been on P&B a long time. I’ve seen some classics and some absolute belters over the years. 

I have never, in all that time, seen so many posts from clueless fucking idiots in one thread as I have in the last 2 or 3 pages. I couldn’t bring myself to go any further back than that. 

I’d seen the Twitter posts about this thread, but Jesus Christ on a wooden bicycle, I was not prepared. 

Welcome to the Flat Earth Society.

34 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

This is off topic but it’s always rubbed me up the wrong way that Karren Brady is touted on The Aporentice and everywhere else as some sort of business guru. What exactly are her business achievements? She inherited loads of money from her dads dirty books empire, managed to run up a huge debt at Birmingham City, sold the club to a guy who had been thrown in prison for fraud a couple of years later. Then she rocks up at West Ham and her biggest achievement is to rip off the taxpayers with her sweetheart deal for their ground and Piss their fans off because, sweetheart deal notwithstanding, the ground is shit.

She was a wid when she started at Birmingham.  Surely attracted a few new fans.

At least BJ is waiting until after the Strictly results to do his "announcement", I mean that's the target audience of his knicker wetting theatrics. I'm sure theyll lap up every negative thing he says to KeEp Us AnD tHe NhS sAfE!!!! If it's just about boosters then holy fck hes as bad as Sturgeon for grandstanding and making much ado about nothing statements to the nation 🙄

Absolutely no idea who you are, tbh.

Speaks volumes that you’ve taken the bait - you shamelessly spend the majority of your life on this thread. What a sad little man.

7 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

At least BJ is waiting until after the Strictly results to do his "announcement", I mean that's the target audience of his knicker wetting theatrics. I'm sure theyll lap up every negative thing he says to KeEp Us AnD tHe NhS sAfE!!!! If it's just about boosters then holy fck hes as bad as Sturgeon for grandstanding and making much ado about nothing statements to the nation 🙄

I hope he loses his notes and starts talking about SpongeBob SquarePants.

Apparently Boris is just doing a prerecorded statement with no questions after, unless he's resigning or there are nuclear missiles on the way or something equally horrific happening then what's the point of this.

Just now, 101 said:

Apparently Boris is just doing a prerecorded statement with no questions after, unless he's resigning or there are nuclear missiles on the way or something equally horrific happening then what's the point of this.

Not that I think it’s anything major, but it’s on itv and bbc, and the last time that happened on a Sunday night as a pre recorded announcement it was lockdown.