Coronavirus (COVID-19)

11 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Are you such an ignorant, puce faced wee child that you're incapable of answering a simple question in a decent manner ? 

I'll do that when you stop the bevvy-fueled rants.

Still not great for the anxiety, this carry on. Works Xmas night out on Friday, paid my £40 but I'm now unsure of going, we are going to visit friends and family on Sunday, I'm thinking do I go to the meal, have a couple of pints and head home,  or do I take the hit on the £40 and keep myself and everyone else safe??

Please don't be c***s when replying to this. There could be other people in the same boat on here, mental health is shite just now, and all this new stuff said today ain't helping. 

Edited by philpy

Still not great for the anxiety, this carry on. Works Xmas night out on Friday, paid my £40 but I'm now unsure of going, we are going to visit friends and family on Sunday, I'm thinking do I go to the meal, have a couple of pints and head home,  or do I take the hit on the £40 and keep myself and everyone else safe??
Please don't be c***s when replying to this. There could be other people in the same boat on here, mental health is shite just now, and all this new stuff said today ain't helping. 
Go out and enjoy your work night out.

8 minutes ago, philpy said:

You'll waste that £40 then not think twice about trooping round a supermarket. Go out. 

15 minutes ago, Detournement said:

People seem to be waking up to the fact that this is going to be permament. 

doubt it, half of folk are still stuck on shite like cases, getting the app workin, getting their booster

20 months of insanity and still no alarm bells

16 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Just those that live in TinFoil Town to be fair. (Blue Nile puns not welcome, total sacrilege)

Vaccine Passports were tinfoil, winter restrictions this year were tinfoil, not posting a cringe photo of someone smoking a cigar was tinfoil.

Are you not slightly suspicious as to why there is zero talk about any timescale for today's new English restrictions ending?

Edited by Detournement