Coronavirus (COVID-19)

9 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

All over by June, Nightclubs all measures and foreign holidays, the full bhuna. 

Doesn't foreign holidays depend on the destination country being willing to let us in? 

Admittedly Mrs Ranter was kinda distracting me by asking "what did he just say there?" several times, but I never heard him say about foreign travel.

Another beat down from BoZo and one of his (old) backbenchers towards the #ZeroCovid headcases. PowttJS.gif&key=86b1df2ddb116b2c7bcfc4f72b4c17413dea86721a87dd9716a14eac32705031
Seeing more realism and pragmatism from the party I have hated all my life, compared with the party I have supported all my life, is troubling to say the least - and depressing in equal measure.
Bar an admission ZC is impossible there was nothing else remotely realistic in a word the buffoon said. Do you really think those dates are at all achievable ?

5 minutes ago, Steven W said:

I agree with you (for once!). Its being portrayed as cautious, but for me its quite the opposite.

NS said today hers would be broadly similar, but I'd be utterly amazed if its even  close. 

To be similar she'll need to A) bin zero-covid B) allow fans to stadiums in significant numbers C) end social distancing (if thats what 'ending legal limits on social contact' actually means). I genuinely don't beleive she'd do any of that this calendar year.

Is 25% capacity really a significant crowd?!

All over by June, Nightclubs all measures and foreign holidays, the full bhuna. This is "all over by Easter / November / Christmas" all over again despite the protestations that he wouldn't make the same mistakes again. That's just pie in the sky bonkers stuff. Nightclubs open when barely a soul packed inside is going to be vaccinated ?

Take it some one sold Simon Calder a dummy ?

I'll get my flights booked for Wembley and buy my Royal Ascot tickets tonight. Looking forward to Lanzarote in July too.

You realise that the entire population will have a first dose by the end of May?

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
7 minutes ago, Elixir said:
Another beat down from BoZo and one of his (old) backbenchers towards the #ZeroCovid headcases. PowttJS.gif&key=86b1df2ddb116b2c7bcfc4f72b4c17413dea86721a87dd9716a14eac32705031
Seeing more realism and pragmatism from the party I have hated all my life, compared with the party I have supported all my life, is troubling to say the least - and depressing in equal measure.

Bar an admission ZC is impossible there was nothing else remotely realistic in a word the buffoon said. Do you really think those dates are at all achievable ?

Well, given we will be vaxxed to our eyeballs and it will be midsummer, most of it should be, yes.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

15969383_SkacelCovid.gif.92a5f5e97edfecbd1292f2724347ec58.gif

warnock.png

Just now, Steven W said:

When you consider the pathetic 300 crowds that Inverness, County and Elgin were allowed - Yes.

(Whats this 25% thing? I missed some of the details)

The number of grounds in Scotland that operate on around a 25% capacity in normal times would surprise you

Guest bernardblack
1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

If Sturgeon does anything but follow (almost) suit and goes cautious then it's one less vote for the SNP this election. 

Over to you, Nic

That’ll show them

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

The number of grounds in Scotland that operate on around a 25% capacity in normal times would surprise you

Not Falkirk though.  90% most weeks is it?

23 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

All over by June, Nightclubs all measures and foreign holidays, the full bhuna. This is "all over by Easter / November / Christmas" all over again despite the protestations that he wouldn't make the same mistakes again. That's just pie in the sky bonkers stuff. Nightclubs open when barely a soul packed inside is going to be vaccinated ?

Take it some one sold Simon Calder a dummy ?

I'll get my flights booked for Wembley and buy my Royal Ascot tickets tonight. Looking forward to Lanzarote in July too.

Grab a granny here we come.