Coronavirus (COVID-19)

19 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Vaccine passports can get in the bin. I’ll be fucking seething as a 25 year old this summer if I can’t get into the pubs etc as I won’t have had 2 doses, whilst the elderly and vulnerable who I’ve sat inside for for the past year to protect are out having a laugh. 

^^^ just wants a pint

18 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Vaccine passports can get in the bin. I’ll be fucking seething as a 25 year old this summer if I can’t get into the pubs etc as I won’t have had 2 doses, whilst the elderly and vulnerable who I’ve sat inside for for the past year to protect are out having a laugh. 

It’s going into the pub that leads to a dose when you’re 25 so it’s for your own good.

1 minute ago, Baz Chuckle said:

I love ironic posts like these 

Well done for engaging Baz. I thought you were just one of those fandans that drop wildly misinformed bollocks, then disappear the second their nonsense is questioned. In the name of "debate" ofc. 

Seeing as we're talking about echo chambers, why not copy/paste another of Claire Craig's posts and give us all a laugh (quick tho, before she deletes it) 

9 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:
A reminder that the SG already extended theirs until September without so much as deeming a parliamentary vote necessary.
But we'll be "at least level zero" by late June emoji1781.png

Well aware we had extended but the SG haven't said all restrictions gone by June (at least not publicly).

Either you view BJ's "no earlier than 21st June" date as a promise (and NS has publicly said she see no reason why we would be anything more than a couple of weeks behind England in easing restrictions), or you take it for what it really is - the earliest date they might be able to relax all restrictions.

Either way you are criticising WM for something the SG have also done (albeit less democratically), yet avoiding criticising the SG.

Weird.

37 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I really feel for the elderly. My mum is only 64 but she has never had a mobile phone. My neighbour across the road is about 85 and has poor vision, how can they expect her to be able to work some "digital passport". I'm honestly shocked at how easily theyll be able to bring vaccine passports in. The age of resistance is long gone in this country 

Revolution is a young man's game, we can't all be up and at 'em, like you.

64 eh, do you know how much her pension is?

I’m getting my first jag on Monday. 

They had initially booked me in for a Sunday in 3 weeks time at 8.40am.

I had to get it changed as the missus and me always go round to someone else’s house for a few drinks on Sat night 🍺🍺

I’m a very popular guy you see

25 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Moans on social media about not being able to hug  gran but secretly just wants a pint.

9 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Well done for engaging Baz. I thought you were just one of those fandans that drop wildly misinformed bollocks, then disappear the second their nonsense is questioned. In the name of "debate" ofc. 

Seeing as we're talking about echo chambers, why not copy/paste another of Claire Craig's posts and give us all a laugh (quick tho, before she deletes it) 

Chart above that I’ve posted is one I put together myself quickly using NRS data. It’s there on an excel spreadsheet, albeit I appreciate you may struggle with data and spreadsheets.

Rather than resort to ad hominem attacks why not answer my question?

(Note, that was a rhetorical question as I know you cannot answer it, you’re too stupid) 😉 

PS- I can imagine you in your middle class left lockdown twitter echo chamber looking down on the working class....

Edited by Baz Chuckle

4 minutes ago, Baz Chuckle said:

Chart above that I’ve posted is one I put together myself quickly using NRS data. It’s there on an excel spreadsheet, albeit I appreciate you may struggle with data and spreadsheets.

(Note, that was a rhetorical question as I know you cannot answer it, you’re too stupid) 😉 

PS- I can imagine you in your middle class left lockdown twitter echo chamber looking down on the working class....

Class-REX.jpg?width=982&height=726&auto=

6 minutes ago, Baz Chuckle said:

Last twice I answered your BS you ignored it. So I'm afraid you'll have to wait for another mug to school you 

Edited by madwullie

Agreed. Doesn't fit with the narrative that schools are safe though, which is what we've been told.

I think I’m in a time machine and just stepped back 6 months.

All we need is someone with chronic patter about nail bars and we will have a full house of zoomers.

U.K. and Israel had their third waves first while France and Germany are getting theirs now.

I wonder what the link could be......

We know that getting the vaccine leaves people more susceptible to catching covid for a period of time after they’ve received it and to actually get the vaccinated entails millions of people attending the same centres.

A lethal combination....

94755BF9-B822-4A28-A484-CE31646C2752.png

2A780853-7076-45D3-A3D4-3065EE459832.png

11CB0EBF-6E7F-4EE4-A636-972D32DEED24.jpeg

I’m not a fan of the vaccine passport idea.  We obviously need to encourage as many people possible to get vaccinated.  But surely the offer of vaccine or having c**t tattood on your forehead would be much better.    It’s non-dicrimatory, doesn’t require tech roll out and doesn’t infringe on civil liberties.  

37 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

My mum had her first one last Saturday and didn’t get any paper slip or anything to say she’d had it. Have they been giving out “receipts”?

Why is there always at least one word in all of your posts in quotation marks?