Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
38 minutes ago, Aladdin said:
Ayr must be like living in South Central LA in the early 90s.  The slightest verbal diss met with extreme retribution.

Not from me...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Easiest way. 

15 minutes ago, virginton said:

The Venn diagram for 'Ayr United fan' and 'seething gammon' is just a circle tbh. 

Can we add a third circle with 'Supports a Junior club' too?

35 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, ayrmad said:
Depends where you live/have lived. 

You're at it.

Why would you think that, I was brought up in a street where most men didn't work as far as I can remember, this was 45 years ago when you could leave a job on the Friday into a new one on the Monday, thankfully I left at 10, it was rough and fighting your corner was an everyday occurrence. 

Actually, I thought it had been posted that they'd found a cure for the thrombosis (not even going to attempt to pluralise)

This isn't the link that was posted but its the same stuff

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/breakthrough-could-lead-to-therapies-for-rare-blood-clots-linked-to-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine/av-56933525

Edited by madwullie

21 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Why would you think that, I was brought up in a street where most men didn't work as far as I can remember, this was 45 years ago when you could leave a job on the Friday into a new one on the Monday, thankfully I left at 10, it was rough and fighting your corner was an everyday occurrence. 

Gangs of New Cumnock

3 hours ago, madwullie said:

Found out yesterday my MiL and FiL haven't had an Indian for over a year because of The Virus, yet the pains in the arse are down pootling around Aldi about 4 times a week for "a look".

I genuinely think my in-laws have spent a grand total of 30 minutes in the same building as each other in their entire lives but since being told "only leave home if it's essential" the pair of them are Pozbairding their way around every supermarket going like it's nobody's business

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I genuinely think my in-laws have spent a grand total of 30 minutes in the same building as each other in their entire lives but since being told "only leave home if it's essential" the pair of them are Pozbairding their way around every supermarket going like it's nobody's business

Shouldn't have shown them Todd's post last summer. 

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Got my jab at midday today - didn't feel a thing - feel okay so far - not even a sore arm (yet).

3 hours ago, Gaz said:

It's only been an hour!

I started feeling the effects four or five hours later.

I did wonder what the fuss was about as I made my way home from the Alistair McCoist Complex last Wednesday afternoon. The following morning was a different story as my creaking joints were much more creaky than normal, along with a sore arm and a feeling of lethargy which lasted about a day and a half. I've been fine since though.