Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Says the flag shagging yoon, who votes Tory cause the Rangers an at.

Nah I'm just a Rangers supporting Unionsist, you're a gammon faced flag shagging moron who votes SNP because of braveheart and your insecure identity. 

You support the extended lockdown. You support the decimation of the travel industry and the leisure sector. You support this bubble boy culture we are currently living in. You servile followers have created this condition. 

All because of a flag... 

26 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

These same people would love nothing more than every aspect of their life to be governed by oor Nicola and these same people are thoroughly enjoying this culture, they're thriving off of shaming people for wanting to go outside and have a social life. 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You servile followers have created this condition. 

All because of a flag... 

656497670_giphy(10).gif.97db84d873de0a28e06f31a131e04fd7.gif

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Nah I'm just a Rangers supporting Unionsist, you're a gammon faced flag shagging moron who votes SNP because of braveheart and your insecure identity. 

You support the extended lockdown. You support the decimation of the travel industry and the leisure sector. You support this bubble boy culture we are currently living in. You servile followers have created this condition. 

All because of a flag... 

Yea, ragin?

"You support the extended lockdown. You support the decimation of the travel industry and the leisure sector. You support this bubble boy culture we are currently living in. You servile followers have created this condition"

Rather than throwing your wee rattle out of the pram can you break the above quote down for me, as it appears to be some gibberish masquerading as a rant.

10 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Yea, ragin?

"You support the extended lockdown. You support the decimation of the travel industry and the leisure sector. You support this bubble boy culture we are currently living in. You servile followers have created this condition"

Rather than throwing your wee rattle out of the pram can you break the above quote down for me, as it appears to be some gibberish masquerading as a rant.

Didnt stormzy recently argue that you could still vote tory and not endorse certain policies such as keeping hungry kids hungry. Quite an odd lurch in the other direction we are seeing here id say. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Didnt stormzy recently argue that you could still vote tory and not endorse certain policies such as keeping hungry kids hungry. Quite an odd lurch in the other direction we are seeing here id say. 

I'm glad someone noticed. By the logic used in the previous discussions I'm surely correct in saying anyone that voted SNP supports the current situation. 

I'm more flabbergasted people could actually act surprised over the SNP and their slow easing of lockdown. 

17 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Yea, ragin?

You okay?

Just now, Bairnardo said:

He's also using the old gaslighting trope of accusing remain voting left wing civic nationalists of being Gammon.

1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

He's also using the old gaslighting trope of accusing remain voting left wing civic nationalists of being Gammon.

I'm a Remain voting centrist so I'll withdraw my remarks when you go back and do the same?

I won't hold my breath though. 

It's completely predictable. 
A frightening amount of SNP supporters are servile bootlickers that lap up whatever the dear leader tells them. 
If they hadn't spent the past decade shouting down anyone that dared to mention complete servitude to your favourite political group is a tad moronic and dangerous then they might have some sympathy. These same people would love nothing more than every aspect of their life to be governed by oor Nicola and these same people are thoroughly enjoying this culture, they're thriving off of shaming people for wanting to go outside and have a social life. 
I had read paranoia was on the increase due to lockdown but never realized it was quite so severe in certain individual cases.

9 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Yet another piece of straight forward decision-making and sensible thinking being applied elsewhere in football whilst we must still endure the SG’s draconian pish! 

Meanwhile , as both the UK and Scottish Governments dither over vaccine passports, businesses are already implementing them. Cruise ships going around the UK  this summer require passengers to have had both vaccines prior to boarding

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

All the clips I've seen of the club night the music sounds heavy quiet. Was there some directive about noise or is it just the footage is shite?

Half the clips look pish anaw. Swear it's a psyop to make us think that clubbing is shite.

Agreed, do a test event at the Sub Club with folk all crammed in to a tiny space, sweating and slevering all over eachother