Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

2nd vaccine done and dusted yesterday. By this time after the 1st one I was in bed feeling terrible but this time I feel absolutely fine. 

Wife had her second dose on Tuesday. She was fine after the first one but absolutely floored until Friday after the second!

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Yet another piece of straight forward decision-making and sensible thinking being applied elsewhere in football whilst we must still endure the SG’s draconian pish! 

Segregation really isn't the route anywhere should be going down...

3 hours ago, Juanhourjoe said:

Might take a while, considering half the population are refusing to get vaccinated.

The US will still get ~70% of their population vaxxed. With so many already exposed to natural infection as well, they're probably in a pretty good place really.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

No ones favourite professor gieing it laldy about ‘India being a sign of things to come’. 

Yeah... in India. It will be interesting to see her next pivot when it becomes increasingly clear that this thing is done and dusted in places with most of their population vaccinated, especially those with a lot of immunity from natural infection as well.

I read a report earlier about how fans attending games at the Euros are being advised to “stay sober and stamp your feet rather than cheer”. Football has been losing its heart and soul for a long time but a sanitised experience like this where fans are being treated like children by sanctimonious p***ks is one I’d rather not endure  

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I read a report earlier about how fans attending games at the Euros are being advised to “stay sober and stamp your feet rather than cheer”. Football has been losing its heart and soul for a long time but a sanitised experience like this where fans are being treated like children by sanctimonious p***ks is one I’d rather not endure  

These absolute lunatics are not living in the same world as normal people. Surely there must be at least some individuals close to them who can have a quiet word in their ear just to tell them that this will outright be laughed at? I mean, it's beyond belief that unhinged gubbins like this could even be worked on in an academic paper. A colossal waste of time and money that will be ignored by every single person.

They can ask all they like it simply won't happen. Those who do get will act as normal.

Then don’t endure it?

43 minutes ago, Elixir said:

These absolute lunatics are not living in the same world as normal people. Surely there must be at least some individuals close to them who can have a quiet word in their ear just to tell them that this will outright be laughed at? I mean, it's beyond belief that unhinged gubbins like this could even be worked on in an academic paper. A colossal waste of time and money that will be ignored by every single person.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

No ones favourite professor gieing it laldy about ‘India being a sign of things to come’. 

She’s fucking dangerous. An arsehole. 

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

She's also spectacularly wrong:

Call it what you want: being disingenuous, deliberate misinformation to try and promote her cult, fear of irrelevance on the horizon?

And there is also growing evidence of the vaccines starting to work their magic in Brazil:

The vaccines are going to end this, unfortunately for Devi and her ilk.

25 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Was just about to reply and tynie responded, my thoughts are like his, but with a lot of swearing. 

5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

She should have been sacked for the mental health comments.

She should have been sacked for her blatant lies and misinformation.

She's a disgrace and the fact she is still a government advisor does no credit to the SG.

A very dangerous person.

12 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

She should have been sacked for the mental health comments.

She should have been sacked for her blatant lies and misinformation.

She's a disgrace and the fact she is still a government advisor does no credit to the SG.

A very dangerous person.

She apparently retweeted something about Line of Duty earlier on so she's even managing to ruin that for me now.

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

They can ask all they like it simply won't happen. Those who do get will act as normal.

You'd hope so. Probably there will be a thousand stewards there to watch out for the heinous crime of cheering on your team

Scottish numbers: 1 May 2021

Summary

175 new cases of COVID-19 reported

19,683 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results – 1.1% of these were positive

1 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive 

2,811,343 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 1,263,862 have received their second dose

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

You'd hope so. Probably there will be a thousand stewards there to watch out for the heinous crime of cheering on your team

Fans and players celebrating goals at the Euro’s this summer to stop the spread of Covid. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley