Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Non symptomatic people who trigger a PCR test are highly unlikely to be infectious.

Government messaging since last March has been about how asymptomatic transmission is so dangerous.

They are going to have a long road ahead of them to undo the fear they created.

30 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

So 1011 cases day before yesterday resulting in 0 (zero) hospitalisation yesterday. 

Enough now.

For the umpteenth time, whilst it is clear the vaccines are breaking the link, cases yesterday only ever lead to hospitalisations a couple of weeks later.

Also, not clear where you got your data  of zero hospitalisations yesterday?  Does that mean no-one was discharged too?

I see that c**t Leitch is saying that if there's behaviour they don't like the fan zone could be pulled.

Asked if the fan zone would be pulled if it resulted in clusters of cases, he said: "Of course. And if we see behaviour that we don't think is appropriate."

Absolute egotism. 

Edited by super_carson

1 minute ago, Wee Bully said:

For the umpteenth time, whilst it is clear the vaccines are breaking the link, cases yesterday only ever lead to hospitalisations a couple of weeks later.

Also, not clear where you got your data  of zero hospitalisations yesterday?  Does that mean no-one was discharged too?

What? People testing positive for COVID only become sick enough for hospital weeks later? Since when?

maybe people were discharged but we are having 5000 thousand confirmed cases per week (and who knows how many more undiagnosed) and hospital numbers aren’t increasing. 

6 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

I don't think you know what 'breaking the link' means. 

Which election was it he won again?

Can imagine him running to Sturgeon going mental because someone tried to smuggle bucky into the fanzone.

Off you go to your pews Leitch.

The requirement to wear masks in indoor environments in Israel will be binned on 15th June.

A reminder that pre-pandemic normality does in fact await once the overwhelming majority of people in all adult age groups are fully vaccinated, regardless of what some public health or conspiracy weirdos state. Convinced what is currently in the media is simply fluffing and noise until we reach that threshold.

I see that c**t Leitch is saying that if there's behaviour they don't like the fan zone could be pulled.
Asked if the fan zone would be pulled if it resulted in clusters of cases, he said: "Of course. And if we see behaviour that we don't think is appropriate."

He really is a fucking c**t.

Nicola Sturgeon seems to be stepping away from speaking to the general population as though we're all naughty school kids. Jason seems to be trying to pick up the slack for that - the c**t.

6 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Nicola Sturgeon seems to be stepping away from speaking to the general population as though we're all naughty school kids. Jason seems to be trying to pick up the slack for that - the c**t.

Sturgeon isn't daft. She knows people are going to be pissed off when they are double jagged and still under restrictions so put the civil servant up to take the flak. 

Edited by Detournement

7 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Oh he's a p***k all right. I got in the car last Saturday and it takes a few seconds for my phone to connect to the speakers and Off the Ball was on. I can't remember exactly what he said but I was close to letting off a volley of fucking c**t get to f**k until I remembered my wee boy was in the car with me.

29 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Absolute egotism. 

It is absolutely wild how much a little bit of power goes to some people’s heads. He has become a genuine headcase with this, issuing thinly veiled threats to the public regularly throughout that if they don’t comply he’ll make their lives harder. 

Absolutely disgraceful stuff.

It is absolutely wild how much a little bit of power goes to some people’s heads. He has become a genuine headcase with this, issuing thinly veiled threats to the public regularly throughout that if they don’t comply he’ll make their lives harder. 
Absolutely disgraceful stuff.

The message now must be “the vaccines work, we’re confident this’ll be over shortly, but be careful or we could f**k it up.”

Not “don’t enjoy yourself or I’ll f**k you all up”

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

The message now must be “the vaccines work, we’re confident this’ll be over shortly, but be careful or we could f**k it up.”

Not “don’t enjoy yourself or I’ll f**k you all up”

I listened to Leitch on the radio this morning and that’s exactly the message I got.

Then again I’m not a fucking halfwit.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Surely at this point anyone who wants a proper few drinks and a bounce for the football is running a mile from the fanzone. 

Yeah, unfortunately both attendance of the games themselves and the fanzone have both intentionally been turned into dreadful experiences. Unbelievable that they’d rather have people packing out indoor pubs and households than opening up the outdoor games and fanzines where transmission is significantly less likely.