Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Genuinely getting to the point of thinking instead of being power hungry and malicious Sturgeon is just thick as f**k.
I personally think its a level of arrogance that no one saw coming. The sort of level of arrogance that causes you to completely lose sight of how you will be perceived.

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Fucking hell. 

It's bad enough that 'chopping the bottom off doors' made into into an actual Government document, but what on earth is Sturgeon wittering on about? 

Those reckless toarrrrries with their full doors just don't care

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

Fucking hell. 

It's bad enough that 'chopping the bottom off doors' made into into an actual Government document, but what on earth is Sturgeon wittering on about? 

This is Donald Trump level of ridiculousness at this point. Just speaking without thinking at all, and not even considering the consequences.

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

We all know sitting with a hat, scarf, gloves and jacket on indoors, shivering away, is far more preferable than catching a cold. 🤪

It's fucking marvellous. We've got to have all the office windows open when working in there, which is terrific fun at this time of year 😂

1 hour ago, Abdul_Latif said:

Of course, he went into the premises anyway, cause he knows, in his heart of heart’s, it’s all bullshit.

A quick Google search reveals them to work for an SNP MP so every chance he truly believes in the sanctity of the passports

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-bark-78a43a127?originalSubdomain=uk

2 hours ago, maicoman said:

See someone has posted on twitter in the past hour that they are now backtracking  It is now "non fire doors"

I’d estimate that to be a very small number of classroom doors then, as almost all classroom doors will be part of the protected compartment wall escape routes and therefore will have fire doors.

Actually furious that I stood at the top of my backy to speak with my son and his girlfriend last summer - 2m apart - f**k off. Mare chance of getting struck by lightning. And they are still hanging to this shite. It's done now.