Will Aberdeen ever score a goal again?

Fairly telling that since The Caley have become shite, Aberdeen have regressed. 

Del Boy and The Doc having to actually go and watch players, instead of signing our best player every summer, and failing miserably it is? 

I could be wrong, but I make it three players they have signed from Inverness, two of which were utterly hopeless.

Inverness can be a nice environment to play football - and being good up there is not always a gauge for how they will do if they move to AFC or the Edinburgh clubs.

Saying that I did like the look of Polworth last time ICT were in the top flight - and would have happily taken him at AFC.

Just now, tarapoa said:

I could be wrong, but I make it three players they have signed from Inverness, two of which were utterly hopeless.

Inverness can be a nice environment to play football - and being good up there is not always a gauge for how they will do if they move to AFC or the Edinburgh clubs.

Saying that I did like the look of Polworth last time ICT were in the top flight.

Yes this thing about Caley is skewed because we had Rooney, Robson etc who we obviously didn't sign directly.

Although which two of Hayes, Shinnie and Tansey were utterly hopeless? Bearing in mind Storey was signed from Swindon (I think).

14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yes this thing about Caley is skewed because we had Rooney, Robson etc who we obviously didn't sign directly.

Although which two of Hayes, Shinnie and Tansey were utterly hopeless? Bearing in mind Storey was signed from Swindon (I think).

Shinnie. If you read the comments of opposition fans on here.

8 hours ago, The Marly said:

Just as it says - Will the "Famous Aberdeen"* ever be able to put the ball in the net again?

*not famous outside Aberdeen

Depends on how long the refs are going to carry on with this pig-headed refusal to give us stonewall penalties