Raith Rovers vs Clyde

Just now, Zen Archer Esq. said:

This is entirely up to the birds, the seats could have been cleaned today but if they've been on the lash tonight the place could be awash by breakfast.

Fair enough. However, last time we played the seats were caked in the stuff and it didn't look like it had seen a cloth for days, if not weeks. As it happens, I don't tend to sit much (if at all) so this doesn't really affect me but I do feel for the more elderly among our support or just those who do require a seat for whatever reason.

1 minute ago, TamClyde said:

Making the trip up tomorrow. Don't know why! Knowing us we'll go and cause an upset but sturggling to see past a raith win. There's always hope. Hopefully Danny gets the starting 11 right this week!

I know why mate. You're an addict. I am too. I've tried everything from weaning myself off the games to going cold turkey but the night terrors, guilt and depression became too much. You have my sympathy...

2 hours ago, RutherGlen said:

I trust you lot have raided the piggy bank to get a lackey in to give the seats a wee wipe? At £16 entry, I don't think it's too big an ask for the seats to be free of seagull $hite.

2 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

This is entirely up to the birds, the seats could have been cleaned today but if they've been on the lash tonight the place could be awash by breakfast.

Honestly, there’s not a lot on the coast that’s ever really free of seagull detritus.

2 hours ago, RutherGlen said:

SM Electrical Stand? Sounds like an Edwardian torture technique. Line us up, attach a pair of diodes to our nuts and wait to see who breaks first?

Using diodes like that, we’d need to use direct current...much easier to use jumper cables. I will say that the stand name is rather hilarious when you ponder it...the only possible improvement would be an ampersand!

Edited by TxRover

7 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Honestly, there’s not a lot on the coast that’s ever really free of seagull detritus.

Using diodes like that, we’d need to use direct current...much easier to use jumper cables. I will say that the stand name is rather hilarious when you ponder it...the only possible improvement would be an ampersand!

What does the 'SM' stand for? Seriously Mocket?

Game still definitely on I take it? Also, any decent pubs within walking distance of the ground that Raith fans would recommend? Thanks in advance.

High Streets not too far from the ground, Novar is most popular with Rovers fans. Spoons is the wrong end of the High Streets but there’s a Smith and Jones (The Exchequer) does standard pub grub. Penny-farthing across the road has lots of character. Near the ground there’s only the Estuary bar has the hardest slamming toilet door I’ve ever encountered.