Ayr/Dundee vs Dundee/Ayr - The Double Header

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You realise the 433 is basically the same as the 4231?

Only difference being Muirhead is playing where Doc was and both Moffat and Drinan are being shoehorned when really only one of them should be playing. There’s a lack of creativity coming from the midfield at the moment but I can understand Kerr trying to make us more solid in there given the back 4 isn’t great.

We’ve not actually won a league game 4-0 this season either.

Similar looking on paper but when you compare on the pitch the performances have been pretty different imo, Doc has to come back in for Friday night i'd hope, main weakness recently has been Kelly too deep in midfield which is hurting creativity in final third. 

Also think Drinan or Moff has to be dropped for Friday cause as you said shoehorning 2 into 1 is hurting us a bit.

Similar looking on paper but when you compare on the pitch the performances have been pretty different imo, Doc has to come back in for Friday night i'd hope, main weakness recently has been Kelly too deep in midfield which is hurting creativity in final third. 
Also think Drinan or Moff has to be dropped for Friday cause as you said shoehorning 2 into 1 is hurting us a bit.

Well yes that’s the point the performances are different because of what I’ve just said.

I like Malley but I’d move Kelly into his role and bring Kerr in alongside Doc.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Oh my, you are fucking raging. Please give me more, I could feast on this for days.

I'm sitting in Cheltenham with a nice cold Guinness in front of me and another 3 days of it to come. If that's raging then I'll take lots more. 

Not at all. I've been saying for weeks we've been extremely poor. The fact you've only got a second goal thanks to a horrendous mistake is an indication of how poor both teams are to be honest. 

The league table and fact that you’ve not been able to beat us in 4 attempts this season suggests you’re much poorer than we are.

7 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

The league table and fact that you’ve not been able to beat us in 4 attempts this season suggests you’re much poorer than we are.

Perhaps, but not by much if the back to back games are an indicator. And certainly not in correlation of the massive disparity in respective budgets either. Hope you can get past ICT in the playoffs. 

Edited by BukyOHare