Scotland v Israel

Smokerson

Marshall

Gallagher - McKenna - Tierney

Palmer - McTominay - Armstrong - Robertson

McGinn

Dykes - Burke

I don't rate Cooper at all. I don't think you need both Jack and McTominay. Dykes and Burke would be an absolute c**t to deal with/open up space for the midfield/be genuine aerial targets for crosses.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Marshall

Gallagher - McKenna - Tierney

Palmer - McTominay - Armstrong - Robertson

McGinn

Dykes - Burke

I don't rate Cooper at all. I don't think you need both Jack and McTominay. Dykes and Burke would be an absolute c**t to deal with/open up space for the midfield/be genuine aerial targets for crosses.

Give Bielsa a ring so Leeds can get Gallagher in quickly before the Liverpool game 

That RandomGuy team is genuinely insane btw having looked at it again. Armstrong been playing superb stuff wide in a front three so let's stick him in the middle of a midfield 4. Two strikers total in the squad so let's play them both and have no one on the bench if we're chasing a goal. Palmer been flitting between right of a back four and centre back for Sheff Wed so let's play him at wing back.

Tempted to start my own forum for Scotland discussion and make it invite only. Requirement is you must know the difference between a football and a grapefruit. About 70% of posters on this thread won't make it.

8 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

That RandomGuy team is genuinely insane btw having looked at it again. Armstrong been playing superb stuff wide in a front three so let's stick him in the middle of a midfield 4. Two strikers total in the squad so let's play them both and have no one on the bench if we're chasing a goal. Palmer been flitting between right of a back four and centre back for Sheff Wed so let's play him at wing back.

Tempted to start my own forum for Scotland discussion and make it invite only. Requirement is you must know the difference between a football and a grapefruit. About 70% of posters on this thread won't make it.

^^^ Grapefruit

6 minutes ago, Messi Scott said:

Oh mcburnie not available, we’ll inevitably have to play Dykes up front. Having a guy who played at a club like queen of the south a year ago isn’t great for us. 

There's a reason why he isn't still playing for a team like Queen of the South.

18 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Claims I've no "football knowledge".

Claims Stuart Armstrong isnt an efffective CM.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

"It would go green on Ultimate Team if you played him there"

You're going down the PB route of claiming nobody knows anything about the game, to prevent you ever getting into a discussion about it.

Deary me.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're going down the PB route of claiming nobody knows anything about the game, to prevent you ever getting into a discussion about it.

Deary me.

Tell me the last time Armstrong played in a central two?

Tell me the last time Palmer played right wing back?

Tell me the last time Dykes played with a strike partner at a level above Scottish Championship?

I posted why your team was horse shit and you just replied saying Armstrong is "an effective CM" like you're my assistant giving me transfer advice on FM 2007 😂

9 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Tell me the last time Armstrong played in a central two?

armstrong.jpg.8af01e20f3309e7743fd6c8a55680f5f.jpg 

June.

Tell me the last time Palmer played right wing back?

palmer.jpg.8501a7645cf9a2c66e340035877fe7cb.jpg

February.

Tell me the last time Dykes played with a strike partner at a level above Scottish Championship?

August, against Hibs. Livingston went 2 up front for the second half.

Please though, tell me how ridiculous my shouts about playing players in roles they've all played competitively in the last 6 months is.