Scotland v Israel

Smokerson

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Not bad. Cheesy bean pie sounds interesting.

Hopefully you never used the bet for a Scotland win!

Clearly the vegetarian option!

In an annoying move from WH, it's only valid if I use a terminal in one of their shops, so it'll likely go unused unless I am out one day and remember it (the WH closest is closed now).

The crisps are Lorne & Brown Sauce flavour. Just to set the cat among the pigeons

Edited by Todd_is_God

Guest bernardblack

You’ve got to feel for Robertson.

When he plays for Liverpool he’s got Mane to give the ball to, or Henderson/Gini to let them dictate play.

When he plays for Scotland he plays it into McGregor who launches it back to the keeper from his own halfway line

Things we have confirmed tonight:

- Dykes is a decent front option

- Robertson can't play LWB

- Forrest can't play RWB

- McTominany can't play CB regularly

- McGregor should never start for Scotland again. Useless every time he puts on the shirt

- Ryan Jack isn't an international footballer.

Just now, ArabFC said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Because it’s surely impossible for a “highly” intelligent player of 26 to make improvements into his game and add another dimension to his offensive play. 
😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He’s not past it but he probably needs a move to freshen things up and get a new challenge.

Unfortunately Scott Brown seems to have complete control over him.

Him and Forrest were so off the pace

10 minutes ago, forameus said:

When have we ever been even hyped by anyone, let alone overhyped?

Scotland's current set of attacking/wide midfielders have been hyped to the point that people think that some big huddy knocking it down to them will turn them into a two-bob version of Griezmann and Coman tearing it up for France. 

Edited by vikingTON

5 minutes ago, forameus said:

Some...questionable comments there from Clarke.  

"Maybe not enough going forward"
"Reasonably pleased"
"I wanted to see Kieran Tierney and Andy Robertson playing"
"Chance for Stuart Armstrong"

Either he genuinely believes it, or he's trying to put on some kind of front to save criticising either the players or himself.  f**k that.  I'd much rather he came out angry at someone, anyone, rather than insipid pish like that that EVERYONE can see through.

He slavered some power of pish. 

Hopefully it was one of those ones where he knew he was talking pish, and hopefully he absolutely went through the players in private.

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Clearly the vegetarian option!

In an annoying move from WH, it's only valid if I use a terminal in one of their shops, so it'll likely go unused unless I am out one day and remember it (the WH closest is closed now).

The crisps are Lorne & Brown Sauce flavour. Just to set the cat among the pigeons

A cheap tactic!

Get the crisps in the bin.

7 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Your agenda from the start of tonight was ‘Dykes is shite, he’ll have a shite game.’ And when he never you’ve come up with absolute dross about ‘junior players could do that,’ which is clearly nonsense, keeping the ball and bringing other players in to the game is clearly not as easy as you are making out. He was easily a 7/10 tonight. 

Ah, I passed 2 comments on him being shite in the first five minutes so it's an agenda. I take it you thi k I've an agenda against Ryan Jack too seeing as I wanted him replaced with Glen Kamara? 

No, I posted my thoughts and backed them up with why I thought that. If folk are happy with a striker taking a ball in and passing it straight back then that's fine, that's their opinion. I'm not and at international level, I expect more. He never really 'brought others in to play' he put the team back on the back foot constantly by releasing the ball straight back where it came from. 

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think Robertson is a cracking player for Liverpool, I just think Davies is a class above.

Albeit that’s from what I’ve seen so perhaps I’m wrong.

Davies is very raw at this stage. Don't think he's at Robertson's level yet

Lightning quick feet but can get caught out at the back

36 minutes ago, virginton said:

Isn't the job of a centre forward for a team playing at home to mediocre opponents you need to be beating to, erm, score some goals? It's absolutely baffling to me that Scotland fans are not only talking themselves into having the luxury of someone playing the 'Giroud role' up front for all the world-class supporting players to score the goals for them but are also talking up a total carthorse like Lyndon fucking Dykes as the player to do that job. 

There's truth in what you say, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt as:

(a) it was his first game, and

(b) up until a couple of weeks ago, he was playing for Livingston, whereas most of the others are earning fortunes playing for rangers, celtic or some EPL team.

At the minute, he's got the jersey and I think he did enough to keep it.

The rest need to get a fucking grip, they were absolute fucking shit.