The SPFL recommendation?

Laughable as it may seem this now has the potential to run and run whilst clubs are in threat of going to the wall.  What should have been a simple vote has become an utter shambles and open to all sorts of legal challenges due to a number of corrupt parties. God knows when this lot will get sorted out.

Just to play devils advocate here - there’s a lot of chat of “promote the top 2 and don’t relegate anyone”. Arguably 2,3 and 4 all have a pretty much equal chance of going up via the playoff. Why not promote the top 4 without relegation. 16 team top league which is easier to run than 14.

I’d go further and then make the championship 16, and League 1 16 and promote the top 3 in the HL and LL.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

If it’s made up as you have evidence to suggest Rangers are going to look like absolute clowns.

I doubt he has any evidence of that apart from the fact its rangers  and hes a celtic fan.

I wanted this vote to fail but I certainly wouldnt have wanted that through corruption or dodgy voting. The way this  vote has ended up noone can pretend that something extremely rotten smelling has occurred.

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

If it’s made up as you have evidence to suggest Rangers are going to look like absolute clowns.

It's going to end in abject humiliation for either The Rangers or Neil Doncaster. 

Win-win. 

Sit back with the popcorn and enjoy the movie. 

12 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Either that or Sevco have finally ended Doncaster and done us all a favour. Maybe we can get someone in who can do the job properly.

I for one (maybe) salute out new sevco overlords.

eta - Anyone else who get's the job should be on a fixed term contract.

Edited by Romeo

2 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Just to play devils advocate here - there’s a lot of chat of “promote the top 2 and don’t relegate anyone”. Arguably 2,3 and 4 all have a pretty much equal chance of going up via the playoff. Why not promote the top 4 without relegation. 16 tea, top league which is easier to run than 14.

I’d go further and then make the championship 16, and League 1 16 and promote the top 3 in the HL and LL.

We're coming up with all sorts of convoluted plans for reconstruction and yet we cant organise a 42 team vote without making a complete cant of it ffs.

Is that possible for part time players with two wages ? Serious question.  
I asked my accountant this as casual chat as he is a football man himself and he wasn't 100% sure but felt it wouldn't be acceptable. 
It's absolutely possible as confirmed by HMRC and if I was you I'd be slightly worried my accountant didn't know that.