The SPFL recommendation?

I’ve said it already but worth reiterating. The slip above shows nothing other than a picture put into the WhatsApp chat of Championship chairmen.

If Dundee sent it and the SPFL claimed not to receive it, they’d have sent it again and released a statement saying as much. They haven’t.

Dundee lied to their fellow chairmen. Why is the big question right now.

45 minutes ago, SJP79 said:

Its got to be reconstruction of the leagues 2 up from every league, 14 Team Premier League.

Renegotiate the TV deal, If its less its less just get on with it.

Complete f**k wits  at the SPFL !

If the TV deal drops its League One sides who suffer the most. You get a slice of that pie.

I cant see a 14 team top flight being voted in by top flight sides.

The SPFL have utterly fucked this vote, and should be replaced before any further moves are mooted. I'm not sure theres time to do that properly though.

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, Paco said:

I’ve said it already but worth reiterating. The slip above shows nothing other than a picture put into the WhatsApp chat of Championship chairmen.

If Dundee sent it and the SPFL claimed not to receive it, they’d have sent it again and released a statement saying as much. They haven’t.

The Raith desperation continues! 🤣

Guest SJP79
7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If the TV deal drops its League One sides who suffer the most. You get a slice of that pie.

I cant see a 14 team top flight being voted in by top flight sides.

The SPFL have utterly fucked this vote, and should be replaced before any further moves are mooted. I'm not sure theres time to do that properly though.

The TV deal would'nt drop it would just be renegotiated.

4 minutes ago, Paco said:

Should be easy enough surely to prove what's happened here. There must be an audit trail somewhere of who sent what when and whether it appeared at the other end or not. Should clear up whether dundee sent it at all and if they did whether it arrived at the spfl. 

They can then take it from there.

Re Dundee, it’s got fa to do with sporting integrity they admit it’s all based on loss of revenue from the loss of 1 figure ie the Dundee derby.

it really would serve those b*****dised right if the two up proposals came to bear and Utd were promoted and Hears stayed up, that would sort their finances!

”give Utd the title but don’t promote them”  fecking lol!

6 minutes ago, Paco said:

Not really. Dundee clearly didn’t send the slip or they’d have released a statement 24 hours ago saying so. Instead they’ve said nothing.

Something has certainly happened. May be a straightforward case of the spfl bod trying to persuade Dundee to change their vote which if you ask me still stinks. This would be confirmed by the messages above. The spfl bod should not be trying to influence how clubs vote. Its feckin ludicrous. The proposal was put to clubs. Clubs go home and discuss and then vote.  Spfl bod should have nothing else to do with it apart from collect the votes until the decision is made.  This we never received it pish followed by the phoning to discuss the proposal further is completely unacceptable.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

What has happened, is that Eric Drysdale has been caught with his pants down. 

What a pile of nonsense. All he has to do is publish a brief statement on the club website. Now holding onto some odd hope that Dundee can somehow win from here by levereging some sort of stunning result. What a delusional man he is. 

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

What has happened, is that Eric Drysdale has been caught with his pants down. 

What a pile of nonsense. All he has to do is publish a brief statement on the club website. Now holding onto some odd hope that Dundee can somehow win from here by levereging some sort of stunning result. What a delusional man he is. 

What can they actually offer dundee to make them vote yes? It's not right anyway if you ask me that dundee can try and broker a deal that suits them better but every other club that voted no cant. 

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

What can they actually offer dundee to make them vote yes? It's not right anyway if you ask me that dundee can try and broker a deal that suits them better but every other club that voted no cant.