The SPFL recommendation?

12 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

It’s all beginning to sound like something out of Putins Russia. Corruption at the very heart of our game all clubs that voted in good faith should cancel their vote until the truth can be established. Sounds like Celtics influence some where at the back of all this. 

If it meant Doncaster and the SPFL didnt have to make a decision on it then they would admit to that heaven forbid they need to make a decision themselves

I’m no fan of rangers or anything that goes with them but fair play to them and Inverness for showing the SPFL for what they are. This motion cannot surely go through now as Dundee are just playing games and Doncaster is being led a merry dance the fanny that he is. This needs to be taken out of their hands now. 

3 minutes ago, Hannibal Lecturer said:

I’m no fan of rangers or anything that goes with them but fair play to them and Inverness for showing the SPFL for what they are. This motion cannot surely go through now as Dundee are just playing games and Doncaster is being led a merry dance the fanny that he is. This needs to be taken out of their hands now. 

Indeed.  I said pretty much this over on the Hearts thread.  Rerunning the vote is a non-starter and there, surely, can't be any confidence in Doncaster to continue in his role.

Not sure of the ins and outs of Rangers proposed resolution but apparently they would have received less money than they stand to get just now, to allow for more money to be distributed between the lower league clubs.

1 hour ago, RavyDavy said:

The comments from the ICT chairman are hilarious..

"We voted out of the principle that we could not relegate another club"

So ICT could never relegate another club? WTF? If your team are playing a game where they need to win to stay up, hope that it's against ICT. Laughable emoji1787.png

I don't think I've read so much BS on a single subject in my life.

I’m playing catch up with posts on here but I cannot understand your criticism of ICT , I think that not voting for the reason they give is admirable and a great stance to take . Every club has an agenda based on their own league position so a vote was never going to be fair or independent. If every club was asked to vote as if it meant they would get relegated without the chance to play their way out of relegation how do you think they would vote .....  ending the league now is a farce and typical of Scottish footballs ruling body to make such an arse of the situation 

9 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Due to the shortage of toilet paper during this pandemic Rangers statement would be a decent substitute

You might be correct and I suppose it’ll all come down to the evidence they say they have. The boy from Inverness is adamant they have it. 

5 hours ago, pantene proV said:

They need to finalise the leagues first somehow 

Why now , there are other options ,  why not just split the money evenly through the leagues , threatening clubs to vote a certain way so that they get funds is a disgrace 

16 minutes ago, SJP79 said:

You cant vote on how a league ends its either

1. Its null and void.

2. Reconstruction.

3. Finish the season at a later date.

Exactly , why are some finding this that hard to understand 

My take on this is quite simple Dundee have played Partick and caley like fools by sharing on a group chat that they were voting No when in reality they had no intention of voting certainly by the 5 oclock deadline.The only evidence that Dundee were going to vote NO was on a group chat come on lets get real here.
Why no comment from Dundee Fc?
Why not just resend your no vote?
What are Dundee after? ( hidden agenda)

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

laurelhardy1_Lib.png

If they were running it, it would be funny. Instead it’s just disappointing.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If an email attachment gets caught in a firewall, isn't it usually held and a message sent to the intended recipient? Then you can arrange its release via your own IT or contact the sender.

Maybe it’s in the SPFL’s junk mail folder?

31 minutes ago, SJP79 said:

You cant vote on how a league ends its either

1. Its null and void.

2. Reconstruction.

3. Finish the season at a later date.

Clearly you can. Isn’t that what they just voted on?

Guest SJP79
4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Clearly you can. Isn’t that what they just voted on?

Not the top league.

And it was about to be voted out until..................

Edited by SJP79

1 minute ago, SJP79 said:

Not the top league.

Why were the Premier League teams voting?

I thought they were just waiting for the nod from UEFA before officially ending the Premier League too.

Are they just trying to keep the fans engaged with this circus?

4 hours ago, renton said:

I mean, if Dundee truly were looking to negotiate, it doesn't help letting all their private conversations into the open. Those comms are definitely real?

There's nothing at all to suggest they're real. They popped up on Twitter from some nobody who had never tweeted before.

4 hours ago, CALDERON said:

That message fucking reeks of Drysdale.

Especially this type of utter bullshit. 

_20200411_184715.JPG

Not to mention the poor Latin. “Iacta alea esto”, laddie, do use the correct form if you want to appear Public school material.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

If they were running it, it would be funny. Instead it’s just disappointing.

49 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Are they just trying to keep the fans engaged with this circus?

Well, which is it...a circus should be entertaining too...please advise. So far it’s a bit like the tale of the Confederacy in the United States Civil War. The people picking the fight are overmatched, think they’re smarter than they are, have no real path to winning, and are going to do it anyway. As a bonus, the SPFL are quite like the Union Army, their leadership is in disarray, they don’t have the resources they need right now, and very few people support them (at least until the fighting started).