The SPFL recommendation?

Yep good example there. The authorities need to think of the best solution that impacts the least amount of teams. 

Null and void, no promotion or relegation, and play next season with the same teams in each league as started this season then?

9 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The race would be null and void I can assure you of that.

Well of course it would because it is an individual sport with no promotion and relegation at the end which only goes to highlight how ridiculous a comparison it really was!

Nothing like using money as a golden carrot to try and force things through and still f**k things up in spectacular fashion! Tbh, if Raith go up, fair play to them, considering their injuries they have done a great job! Not very fair but neither is this shitty virus and it's impossible to keep everyone happy! Personally I'll just be glad to get back to some sort of normality, even if that means taking the better half around the shops on a Sat morning before taking in a game of football followed by a few beers in a pub!

Whilst I know I'd be just as sceptical if roles were reversed, it is nonetheless amusing just how many folk here are ignoring someone from our club telling you what was and wasn't discussed during our boards meeting about the vote.

Maybe it's just time you lot realised that we're simply just the soundest c***s in Scottish fitba?

49 minutes ago, ribzanelli said:

Absolutely in the cases mentioned. Raith would be fortunate beneficiaries of such an outcome given the tiny margin of their lead but I can’t make an argument whereby Stranraer are more deserving of a League 1 place than Cove next season.

Are Forfar more deserving of a League One place than Edinburgh? Or QoS (who are marginally less pish than Partick) more deserving of a Championship place than Falkirk (who have been marginally more pish than Raith)?

Who goes into which league isn't decided by what some random guy on the internet reckons. It's decided by who earns what. Raith haven't earned promotion and Partick haven't earned relegation.

Edited by Gordon EF

1 hour ago, ribzanelli said:

If it were null and void then isn’t it possible that Dundee Utd and Cove go to town with the authorities. It is difficult to make an argument that Hearts/Stranraer are more deserving of playing at a higher level than Dundee Utd/Cove next season. Null and void says you put more stock in what MIGHT happen over the final quarter than what DID happen over the first 3/4s.

It is hard to believe that teams who were clearly shit for 28 games or so were suddenly going to go on a ten match winning streak. Sympathy for them over teams who clearly deserve to be playing at a higher level is misplaced IMHO.

This 'deserve' argument is a complete non starter.

No team 'deserves' to be relegated or promoted as no team has mathematically confirmed any place.

5 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Whilst I know I'd be just as sceptical if roles were reversed, it is nonetheless amusing just how many folk here are ignoring someone from our club telling you what was and wasn't discussed during our boards meeting about the vote.

Maybe it's just time you lot realised that we're simply just the soundest c***s in Scottish fitba?

East Fife and ICT - Scottish football's good guys.

Its hard to believe some of the comments on here. 

Its bizarre some of the fans of other clubs think its fair to relegate teams with games in hand and 9 games left.  I wouldn't to do that to another team. Another resolution should be found. Well done East Fife and Falkirk. 

On top of that brechin survive and nobody up from non league.  You couldnae write it. Corruption of the highest order.

1 minute ago, Blue1870 said:

Its hard to believe some of the comments on here. 

Its bizarre some of the fans of other clubs think its fair to relegate teams with games in hand and 9 games left.  I wouldn't to do that to another team. Another resolution should be found. Well done East Fife and Falkirk. 

On top of that brechin survive and nobody up from non league.  You couldnae write it. Corruption of the highest order.

Well done East Fife and Falkirk.Did you really think East Fife and Falkirk would have voted for the proposal?