West Development U20 League / Teams

• 4 weeks later...

Clydebank u20s 9-1 Dumbarton u20s.

Nine months ago I was asked to oversee the start up of a new West of Scotland Football Development League. Tonight, after months of hard work, I got to watch the first game of the season as League Chairman. 

Absolutely delighted to have started with the PlayerData League Cup. It seems to have provided some great games across the region tonight. Long may it continue. 

20230804_201401.jpg

Edited by Craig fae the Vale

6 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

League fixtures for the whole season available on www.wosfdl.com 

All fixtures subject to change for Cup ties etc.

I see there is a blank date on 20th October. Is that date set aside for the next stage of the League Cup? Or another competition?

8 hours ago, archieb said:

It still says "Tablot" on the Conference D League Table 🫣

Oops, thought I'd fixed that, sorted now!

7 hours ago, archieb said:

I see there is a blank date on 20th October. Is that date set aside for the next stage of the League Cup? Or another competition?

That's teh First Round of the All In Challenge Cup featuring Lowland and East of Scotland teams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Craig fae the Vale wee question 're this Challenge Cup. With the first round only a month away, has the draw been made to your knowledge? 

Seems to be just you and I from here attending the development games, really enjoyable way to spend a Friday evening. Others should be out looking at the potential future of their clubs. Both clubs down here being supported locally. Again over 100 at Threave game last night. Excellent setup and addition to the West and kudos for allowing Lochar Thistle to enter the league.

Edited by HorseyGhirl

33 minutes ago, HorseyGhirl said:

@Craig fae the Vale wee question 're this Challenge Cup. With the first round only a month away, has the draw been made to your knowledge? 

Seems to be just you and I from here attending the development games, really enjoyable way to spend a Friday evening. Others should be out looking at the potential future of their clubs. Both clubs down here being supported locally. Again over 100 at Threave game last night. Excellent setup and addition to the West and kudos for allowing Lochar Thistle to enter the league.

Amazing what you find when you look. Fri Oct 20th for round 1. Some cracking ties. Lochar away to Pollok Threave at home to Edin Uni for me. Will post them up when get back from horses.