Official league champions thread

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Trying to keep her team in the greed is good league  by hook or crook

I'm delighted we are promoted but wont count my chickens till the furst kick o the baw in tge championship lol

Aye fair enough, but the season is officially done. Too late to go back and null and void it. I dont think they can stop us going up now. Its whether we end up in a bigger 2and tier or not I guess.

instead of  the clap at 8pm on Thursday or whatever time it is for the NHS/Boris/Truck Drivers. Everyone in KDY should be out banging pans and sinking tinnies on the step singing "JOHN MCGLYNN'S BARMY ARMY" and going stone radge (adhering to social distancing of course).

Edited by HoustonRover

My neighbour  must have thought the lockdown had ended with my celebrations 🍾 

I fking love my rovers. I don't have the luxury of making it to all the games every season as I live down south but I tell you my love for this team burns deep in my heart more now than it ever has. I have supported you through the good times and bad for over 30yrs.  

We deserved this league and I don't care how it was won as the most important thing is we are back were we belong!!!

24 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

I hope this isn't premature ejuculation time and we are actually promoted 

Budge might just relegate us again before a baws kicked

You better hurry up and pay her the loan payments for Steven MacLean, you’ve not been paying on time 😄, you’ll have enough by the end of the week though. Remember football debt needs to be sorted out first.

12 minutes ago, Paco said:

Bit of an embarrassment for Falkirk to fail to win League One, virus or no virus. 

Still, at least ‘big sexy’ Lee Miller didn’t have a golden chance to win the title. 

Oh...

D3AA55D6-36AB-442D-A6B4-9A4EACA9FD0D.gif

Was that the chance where Keiron Bowie's value went from 6 figures to 0?