League Reconstruction 20/21 season

43 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Look at that desk and big chair! You don't get those of you don't know what you're on about.

And look at the pile of evidence, full of legal opinion, dossiers... and survey reports.

ex-chairman-leslie-deans-hearts-of-midlothian-football-club-tynecastle-stadium-and-the-area-surrounding-the-staduim-in-edinburgh-scotland-owner-vladimir-romanov-shutterstock-editorial-2424267a.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=11784167

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

This thread is far from dead. Despite their relegation, I fully expect Hearts to continue to push for reconstruction, what with it being for the good of Scottish football and not just about saving Hearts, etc.

Reconstruction is dead.

Title should be altered to reflect the court case.

"Jambos Unicorn Bullshit made up court case" thread has a certain ring to it

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

This thread is far from dead. Despite their relegation, I fully expect Hearts to continue to push for reconstruction, what with it being for the good of Scottish football and not just about saving Hearts, etc.

That's what's a bit sad - Uncle Roy was saying we could revisit reconstruction next season but there's no way successful businesswoman Anne Budge will still be up for it if Hertz get promoted next season.

1 hour ago, JTS98 said:

I know that.

My point is that there is no club that has accepted this without legal action. And if you're in Hearts' position, you look around the continent and see that as things stand, we are the only club who are being relegated based on a truncated season. The outcome in France is as yet unknown. Serbia and Holland declined to relegate clubs.

Why would anyone expect Hearts to act differently to any other club? Why would anyone suppose that their club would have acted differently?

The Netherlands declared the season void, no promotion, no relegation, no champion, European places on position after last round of fixtures.

Serbian superliga is completing the fixtures but no relegation/champion play off rounds, and no promotion.

Given government restrictions the Serbian model could not be used in Scotland, the Netherlands model would have a different set of three clubs crying in their beer at the unfairness of it all.

Just now, Green Day said:

Tom English is now struggling with reality.

Said it yesterday, there are some clubs where he will barely be allowed over the door once this is finished.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53062777

Had Ross Country continued that trajectory and dropped to 12th and were then robbed of a chance to rescue themselves because of the pandemic would MacGregor be practising what he's now preaching about taking his medicine or would he be highlighting a wrong and calling for support? It doesn't matter who the afflicted clubs are, no properly functioning governing body - one that purports to act in the interests of 42 clubs - would stand over this decision.

McGregor might have been, as would Gordon Scott if it were us. However, nobody outside Ross county would have been giving a flying f**k about their predicament, not least the clown responsible for that pathetic rant. They certainly wouldn't have been given the luxury of several months of presenting desperate reconstruction attempts to the rest of the leagues to save their skin, because they had been fucking shit for the entire season.

2 minutes ago, Lee Van Tee said:

The N.I blazers clubs still in two minds working out if they want Linfield to get the chance to equal Rangers' 54 league titles world record.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Well this has been a great laugh.

Thanks to the Hibs and St Mirren posters for their entertaining posts and trolling, it has been easy as the Jambos have been so enraged, over confident and have a terrible sense of entitlement.

'Off I pop' back to the Championship and will only return if this goes to court, but I have my doubts.

See you all when we return the season after next as we keep the Maroon doon.

#StHiDeealliance 

Thank you.

Dundee Jersey ordered...

5 minutes ago, Lee Van Tee said:

The N.I blazers still in two minds working out if they want Linfield to get the chance to equal Rangers' 54 league titles world record.

not a world record al ahly have won 55 league titles

17 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Tom English is now struggling with reality.

Said it yesterday, there are some clubs where he will barely be allowed over the door once this is finished.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53062777

At least this time he managed not to mention "and why are Brechin not relegated, too?".

Seems like Hearts' efforts to become more and more like Rangers every day is extending to their habit of greeting about Scotland whenever things don't go their way. Wee shades of it already with Foulkes taking this to Westminster and Deans' greeting there. I'll be disappointed if I don't see more 'what do u expect from this wee tinpot country!1!1!1!' in the coming weeks.

Edited by Alan Stubbs