League Reconstruction 20/21 season

3 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

That's some spin. He lost his motion to have it dismissed.

Made no difference, there's no chance the panel will screw it up so much it goes back to the court. It was to direct the Judge to a compromise option, stop him worrying about angry jambos with pitchforks arriving at his home. They all think he's a hero now on JKB, when he did exactly what the SPFL wanted.

Guest 8GamesToGo
7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Made no difference, there's no chance the panel will screw it up so much it goes back to the court. It was to direct the Judge to a compromise option, stop him worrying about angry jambos with pitchforks arriving at his home. They all think he's a hero now on JKB, when he did exactly what the SPFL wanted.

While being paid by D Utd and Raith. I honestly think they’re being used by the spfl here but it’s their money they’re spending (or is it?)

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

he did exactly what the SPFL wanted.

Really? Why did they contest the request  for documents to be released then.

“In these unprecedented circumstances, it is, in my view, open to me under the inherent jurisdiction of the court, to make an order for the recovery of documents. I do not accept the contention of [the respondents] that granting such an order is not competent; the issue is before the court. I have had full regard to the points made on behalf of those parties in opposition to the motion for Hearts and Partick Thistle for recovery of documents.”

Fucking Hell is this c**t still at it???

I get it now. For our crime of fucking hating Hearts, he has been sent by his Overlords at JKB to bore us all to death!!!!!

Fair play to the dedication you are showing to your mission pal, I reckon your getting a result here.

1 minute ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Really? Why did they contest the request  for documents to be released then.

“In these unprecedented circumstances, it is, in my view, open to me under the inherent jurisdiction of the court, to make an order for the recovery of documents. I do not accept the contention of [the respondents] that granting such an order is not competent; the issue is before the court. I have had full regard to the points made on behalf of those parties in opposition to the motion for Hearts and Partick Thistle for recovery of documents.”

Didn't cost them much to contest it, the panel would have demanded it anyway. Made it easier for the judge to throw the case back to the panel while giving the posture of neutrality.

Mother Theresa Budge (and her puppet Leslie Deans) have fed the rabid element of the Hearts support with the seeds of the vitriol that we now see on Kickback. She has created a siege mentality designed to deflect from her own disastrous leadership that has transformed Hearts into relegation-fodder dross. The fools fell for it. On recent evidence here, even sensible ones have been hooked by her like a juicy trout.

Budge's big problem is that, in manufacturing that situation, she made LOTS of enemies in Scottish football. Budge is a busted flush who has created an ocean of bad blood within the SPFL and has turned one of Scotland's largest clubs into a pariah, all to save her reputation and legacy. Regardless  of the outcome of arbitration, bad feelings now exist that will take many years to disappear (using the1986 league title as an example).

Giant fail, Mother Theresa. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Fucking Hell is this c**t still at it???

I get it now. For our crime of fucking hating Hearts, he has been sent by his Overlords at JKB to bore us all to death!!!!!

Fair play to the dedication you are showing to your mission pal, I reckon your getting a result here.

The thread title is League Reconstruction 20/21 season. What level of entertainment did you expect?

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Didn't cost them much to contest it, the panel would have demanded it anyway. Made it easier for the judge to throw the case back to the panel while giving the posture of neutrality.

Lord Clark rejected the SPFL premise that persons with footballing interest should preside over this matter. Instead, it would be an independent (from the SFA or SPFL) tribunal. While Hearts and Partick Thistle were unable to get the hearings in open court as they wanted, they got their way in their request for documents to be uncovered relating to the case before it is heard by a tribunal.

50 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I've been trying to make that point all day about having various options at the start of this whole thing. Good luck!

You're both right, if successful business woman had stood by her word to go with the democratic will of the clubs in Scotland, then we would not listening to the moonhowlers. It's the same day after day, spouting the same vague, moronic and repetitive nonsense that's been explained to them over and over. 

Hearts have been dog shit on the field for 18 months, why are you not as a fanbase really going after the real villains that have caused the "3rd biggest, best and most amazing club" in Scotland to become the most tragic team this last 20 years, and that's saying something. 

1 hour ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Reconstruction could and should have been part of the Resolution presented by ND and the SPFL Board to end the League’s.

It was promised and delivered about four times, the majority of clubs at no point wanted it. 

Looks like the SPFL case is going to be discussed on the Price of Football podcast tomorrow.

Would be interesting to hear if they've figured out where the £10m figure came from. Might be worth a wee listen

9 minutes ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Lord Clark rejected the SPFL premise that persons with footballing interest should preside over this matter. Instead, it would be an independent (from the SFA or SPFL) tribunal. While Hearts and Partick Thistle were unable to get the hearings in open court as they wanted, they got their way in their request for documents to be uncovered relating to the case before it is heard by a tribunal.

It is run under the rules for arbitration, which means it has to be entirely independent.

The two sides choose from the Tribunal Candidate List and select a judge, solicitor, advocate of at least 10 years standing as chair.

None of this was "handed down by Lord Clark" you fucking dipshit, its how the system actually works.

3 minutes ago, 500ClubCraig said:

He just read out the SFA rules of who could be on the panel, it wasn't anything new, or an instruction to the SFA. The panel would be empowered to demand the documents before it started proceedings anyway, helpful of him to speed things up though.

In terms of the Article 99.19 of the SFA’s articles of association, the arbitral tribunal
(“the Tribunal”) may consist of three arbitrators. One of the provisions states that, if so, each
party shall nominate an individual from the Tribunal Candidate List as its arbitrator, and
the two arbitrators so appointed shall appoint a third arbitrator who shall be or has been a
solicitor or advocate or member of the judiciary (Sheriff Court or Court of Session) of not
less than 10 years’ standing (including cumulatively in a combination of the said functions)
and who shall act as chairman of the Tribunal (“the Tribunal Chairman”). Accordingly, the
SFA will not judge the issue in the arbitration. The independent arbitral tribunal will be
presided over by an experienced lawyer or member of the judiciary. The arbitral tribunal is
able to require evidence from witnesses and if required, in terms of rule 45 of the Scottish
Arbitration Rules, the court can make appropriate orders in that regard. 

50 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

End result of these weeks and weeks of Jambos tears and snotters will be no more than your parachute payment.  What a massively entertaining waste of time.  It was a good laugh, wasn't it?

I’m sure a lot of people would be delighted if the only thing they had to worry about in recent months was this charade.

My main point is it could all so easily have been avoided.

From a football perspective for myself it has at least meant the departure of Daniel Stendel and a number of players and back room staff that won’t be missed.  
Some massive mistakes been made at Tynecastle throughout the League season, that had they been made by a rival then yes I’d also be having a good laugh at also, fair play.

57 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

That's some spin. He lost his motion to have it dismissed.

He didn't spend very long on his own motion tbh, he mostly talked about the SPFL one and went through what must have been every single bit of case law that backed him up. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
13 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

You're both right, if successful business woman had stood by her word to go with the democratic will of the clubs in Scotland, then we would not listening to the moonhowlers. It's the same day after day, spouting the same vague, moronic and repetitive nonsense that's been explained to them over and over. 

Hearts have been dog shit on the field for 18 months, why are you not as a fanbase really going after the real villains that have caused the "3rd biggest, best and most amazing club" in Scotland to become the most tragic team this last 20 years, and that's saying something. 

Steady. We've been busy paying an absolute fortune to buy our club so we don't end up in the hands of the real villains like Romanov again. I don't want to look at how much I've poured into the club the last 5 or 6 years on non-ticket support. So I'm pretty invested in what happens to my club thanks. 

We've won 3 cups in the last 20 years. We've very rarely been at the bottom end of the table. Rivals like Hibs, Aberdeen and D Utd have been down there far more than us the last 20 years.

Did you miss Aberdeen's league positions pre-McInnes? The last time we were down this end of the table was down to a 15 point deduction and we still won more points than our city rivals that season playing with a team of kids. Considering the relegation party that never was, there's a case for saying that was the most tragic season any club in Scotland has had for a while.

Last season was pretty meh aside from a cup final and the first few months but we've been undeniably dogshit from start to finish this season especially. Doesn't change the fact we were not definitely going down or that thanks to Dundee and SPFL fuckwittery we've had to go to court to find a sensible solution to this whole mess that doesn't unnecessarily harm some clubs while benefitting others during an economic crisis.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Guest 8GamesToGo
3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

He didn't spend very long on his own motion tbh, he mostly talked about the SPFL one and went through what must have been every single bit of case law that backed him up. 

While being paid by D Utd (allegedly). As I say I think D Utd and Raith should be careful here. They could be being used.