League Reconstruction 20/21 season

I agree. They acted like total p***ks. Imagine how they would have acted if they'd been 4 pts behind Rangers and the league was stopped with Dundee's vote being "caught in a spam folder".
What the f**k are you taking about?

8 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Pretended, didn't bother looking or didn't know how email works. Take your pick. Not sure which is a worse reflection on the SPFL to be honest.

Hold your horses, these are not synonyms.

You wrote pretended, which would be fraud by SPFL. The other terms you now mention simply imply incompetence, but not fraud. You chose to accuse Doncaster et al of fraud, so where's your evidence of a deliberate conspiracy against Hearts. Produce the game changer or feck off back to the  championship forum.

3 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

See when Celtic went ape shit over a referee making a bad decision and lying or whatever it was? Should they just have accepted what they thought was wrong and unfair?

Yes, because.if it was the Tannadice incident, the on the pitch outcome was correct. May have been some shenanigans with the report, but the on pitch decision was correct. My sympathies were minimal due to the fact their heads would have gone years ago if they had to put up with the decisions the rest of use have to put with against them!

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Romeo said:
2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:
I agree. They acted like total p***ks. Imagine how they would have acted if they'd been 4 pts behind Rangers and the league was stopped with Dundee's vote being "caught in a spam folder".

What the f**k are you taking about?

Dunno. What are you talking about? I was assuming you're a Celtic fan with the Lennon pic and Celtic player there so was wondering how Celtic would act given they have previous for challenging things that go against them. No biggie.

Dunno. What are you talking about? I was assuming you're a Celtic fan with the Lennon pic and Celtic player there so was wondering how Celtic would act given they have previous for challenging things that go against them. No biggie.
Simmer Doon.

None of that happened.

You are losing the plot.

Guest 8GamesToGo
3 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Yes, because.if it was the Tannadice incident, the on the pitch outcome was correct. May have been some shenanigans with the report, but the on pitch decision was correct. My sympathies were minimal due to the fact their heads would have gone years ago if they had to put up with the decisions the rest of use have to put with against them!

Dougie MacDonald I think it was. I had zero sympathy because we're on the wrong end of decisions like that all the time same as you. No other club would have got away with it apart from their other half. Point is imagine if how they would act if the SPFL had presided over the same kind of farce like now but with them being on the receiving end of it.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

1 minute ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Did this all happen during a global pandemic when over half a million people have died, and the team that were bottom of the Premiership at the time when it was considered to dangerous to continue are still crying their eyes out about how unfair it is? Not about the deaths mind, about being the worst team and getting relegated. Wonder what these boys at the Somme would have thought about that.

24 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

It's never been about the reconstruction vote. It's all about the Dundee vote. Our whole case is around that.

Budge maybe a bit naively went along with the whole reconstruction charade, being led on I think by quite a few clubs. She even chose a solution that Livingston had first proposed earlier so it wasn't even a made by Budge solution. I personally think reconstruction would have been the best and easiest option. I came on here because I couldn't believe what I was reading on social media with so many fans of other clubs laying into Hearts when that Dundee vote that kicked everything off was so obviously dodgy. And Budge has been consistent since then in saying she'd go down the legal route if it came to that. D Utd and Raith knew exactly what would happen.

If it is about the Dundee vote and it is ‘overturned’ then will they not just hold it again, likely to be the same result?

2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Again for what seems like the 1 millionth time, it was not caught in a spam folder, it was caught by something far more complicated, far more advanced and at a far different level. It was caught by a mail protection system. I provided a link earlier for you to read. It is not a conspiracy, it is not a strange occurrence, it is not an unheard of scenario. It is something that is extremely common. I know I work and have worked in various IT based roles for over 20 years and have worked with these systems.

It is only an issue for those ignorant of these systems, anyone else its an "and?..." moment.

It is in the Deloitte report,clubs have seen this. Deloitte had access to system logs etc. As far as the IT side of this, unless you are accusing Deloitte of being corrupt and party to a conspiracy and/or corruption, then it's a non issue.

It’s impossible to discuss anything with you. You are a one trick pony, you’re suggesting the SPFL overthrow the government and finish the season. Please look at the second sentence of my previous post.
He is also suggesting time travel if thinks we can finish the leagues and let UEFA know who our representatives are next season.

This person appears to have been going strong for well over 24 hours now, with only around 6 hours off for a sleep, and has been saying exactly the same things over and over and over and over and over again. Yet still people on here interact with them in a serious way as if they can make them see sense. They were pretty funny to start with, but now it’s just tedious.

Reconstruction could and should have been part of the Resolution presented by ND and the SPFL Board to end the League’s.

It could have been in the simple form of 12, 12, 10, 10 if only the lower leagues were ended and 14,10,10, 10 if all leagues were ended. Could easily added that any other format, that was agreed by the members, which For example didn’t see a Club playing in a lower league From 19/20 Season could be used instead.

What was presented and the way it was then handled can only be described as farce. 13 clubs, more than 30% of all teams represented by the SPFL - expressed serious doubts in the executive and wanted an inquiry into their actions.

The continual dangling of the reconstruction carrot to the clubs worse affected was most probably nothing more than a delaying tactic to try and avoid them following through with the threat of Legal action.
Had Hearts and Partick gone straight to the SFA for arbitration then the legal requirement for all related documents to be made available would not have been in place, clearly something their Legal Teams feel are very important.

All Clubs had the opportunity to put their preferences on reconstruction to the committee that was initially set up.

We will soon find out what the final outcome is but regardless the damage done could so easily have been avoided.

Guest 8GamesToGo
13 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Again for what seems like the 1 millionth time, it was not caught in a spam folder, it was caught by something far more complicated, far more advanced and at a far different level. It was caught by a mail protection system. I provided a link earlier for you to read. It is not a conspiracy, it is not a strange occurrence, it is not an unheard of scenario. It is something that is extremely common. I know I work and have worked in various IT based roles for over 20 years and have worked with these systems.

It is only an issue for those ignorant of these systems, anyone else its an "and?..." moment.

It is in the Deloitte report,clubs have seen this. Deloitte had access to system logs etc. As far as the IT side of this, unless you are accusing Deloitte of being corrupt and party to a conspiracy and/or corruption, then it's a non issue.

I used spam for shorthand. I'm well aware it was an email quarantine system. That arguably makes it even more mysterious that the email was caught in there (the deciding vote no less 🤣) and that no one checked for so long. As for Deloitte what documents did they get? At our hearing the SPFL said they were in Hampden so couldn't be accessed. How the hell did Deloitte see them all?

Guest 8GamesToGo
18 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

So, after 712 pages Hearts are still seeking to reward losers (except Stranraer)  and punish winners (except Celtic).

Nope. Seeking to overturn a decision came about by via an extremely dodgy and possibly illegal process. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
19 minutes ago, ropy said:

If it is about the Dundee vote and it is ‘overturned’ then will they not just hold it again, likely to be the same result?

Probably but at least the SPFL will have been held accountable.

12 minutes ago, 500ClubCraig said:

What was presented and the way it was then handled can only be described as farce. 13 clubs, more than 30% of all teams represented by the SPFL - expressed serious doubts in the executive and wanted an inquiry into their actions.

That's democracy for you. From the start to the end it was clear to everyone that there would be no majority for reconstruction. There were more important matters to deal with.

12 minutes ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Had Hearts and Partick gone straight to the SFA for arbitration then the legal requirement for all related documents to be made available would not have been in place, clearly something their Legal Teams feel are very important.

The judge said that the arbitration panel would be entitled to demand the same, but he thought he'd speed it up a little to help them out. Nice of him to throw Hearts a few sweeties after telling them where they should have gone in the first place, and gently asking the SFA not to be too harsh on them for breaking the rules.

Edited by welshbairn

28 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Hold your horses, these are not synonyms.

You wrote pretended, which would be fraud by SPFL. The other terms you now mention simply imply incompetence, but not fraud. You chose to accuse Doncaster et al of fraud, so where's your evidence of a deliberate conspiracy against Hearts. Produce the game changer or feck off back to the  championship forum.

BUMP.

8GTG, you claim fraud, where's your evidence ? If you have any, put it out there.

You've replied to every other post in the last 24 hours, why are you ignoring this one ?

Guest 8GamesToGo
7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

BUMP.

8GTG, you claim fraud, where's your evidence ? If you have any, put it out there.

You've replied to every other post in the last 24 hours, why are you ignoring this one ?

It's hard keeping track. I'm not the lawyer mate. It's not my case. We've all accused the SPFL of various things over the years I'm sure. Budge gets accused of all sorts right now. I've said it's dodgy and the judge agreed it's dodgy enough to go to arbitration to sort out. Maybe they genuinely didn't know where the Dundee vote was for 4 hours.  I'm sure it was all above board.

Edited by 8GamesToGo