League Reconstruction 20/21 season

9 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

f**k me, you'll have to walk from lands end to John o groats too fund that one.

Make no mistake, the arbitration ruling will be just the beginning of the pain that is going to be administered to Hearts.

stephen colbert drinking GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, Romeo said:

It's just too bad Hearts were bottom of the league when the league was finished.

We all know what happens when that's the case.

Well, we do now. We didn't before given this is the first global pandemic in our lifetimes. 

Or rather we don't know, cos Dundee, SPFL, voting against an inquiry, arguing to have it all settled in private... But we might find something out via arbitration.

Guest 8GamesToGo
3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Make no mistake, the arbitration ruling will be just the beginning of the pain that is going to be administered to Hearts.

stephen colbert drinking GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Is that what happened in Belgium, France and Holland when they all went to court over the same thing?

Maybe I'm being thick here, but was that not the position Partick Thistle were in, except at the bottom of the table? It certainly didn't advantage them to use PPG.

It did advantage them, they finished 0.037 points behind QOS instead of 2 points. Not that it helped in the end.

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

This. What an utterly sad b*****d. Banned and unable to cope without P&B emoji23.png

Going to vote for your city rivals to win the league and get promotion again next year? Very cosy. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
8 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

How would they get promoted from the top division? You thick c**t emoji23.png

Isn't that TBD? I thought that's why they're walking around Scotland to make sure it happens.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think I am. Because that way we would have preserved sporting integrity and Hearts would have had a fair shot to save themselves.

Like Werder Bremen did.

Why didn't we consider this?

Called the league too early, imho.

1 hour ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Good man. I’m focusing on the bigger argument not my spelling. I’ll leave the detail to the lawyers prepping our case right now. Hopefully it leads to reconstruction if we win as the solution that doesn’t punish any club.

It wasn't your spelling you got wrong.

The SPFL have just announced that the season will be played to a finish. However to meet Government guidelines on social distancing. it'll have to be done like this:

https://www.whoateallthepies.tv/videos/282713/football-comedy-classics-eric-morecambe-ernie-wise-play-for-laughs-as-table-footballers-video.html

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I should really have known how to do that by now. :lol: Here's the first paragraph anyway..

image.png.08b713fe26228476a7207e97e518348b.png

"save their skins" 😂🤣 That's some quality impartial reporting right there.