League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Guest 8GamesToGo
13 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

One thing positive about this eventually going to Arbitration...

Hearts: "It's not fair 😭😭😭" isn't valid anymore.

D Utd's new manager while at Tranmere a few weeks ago:   "It's not fair 😭😭😭"

Maybe it really is not fair?

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Crawford Bridge said:

This is just spamming now.

Get this goon emptied.

Maybe you could have a vote? Seems legit. A lot of arguments being heard in a rational way. No abuse whatsoever. No self-interest or views clouded by what teams they are with at all.

5 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Maybe you could have a vote? Seems legit. A lot of arguments being heard in a rational way. No abuse whatsoever. No self-interest or views clouded by what teams they are with at all.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Don't quote me again please you tedious troll.

Guest 8GamesToGo

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Don't quote me again please you tedious troll.

"Newcomers Welcome!"*

*If you have the same views as me and absolutely, definitely believe the SPFL is a sinking example of how to run a football league

2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

You really are taking the pi$$ now, This full episode is based on Hearts self interest and clouded views.

PS..... the vote is in, the result has been emailed.... I'd check your spam folder if I were you !!!

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

You really are taking the pi$$ now, This full episode is based on Hearts self interest and clouded views.

PS..... the vote is in, the result has been emailed.... I'd check your spam folder if I were you !!!

Haud on. I just have to release a statement with interim results saying a deciding vote has not been received. Then I'll forgot how email spam folders wark and won't think to check it for another 4 hours. In the meantime I'll make a few calls.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Guest 8GamesToGo
3 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Hard to take Hearts complaining about the Old Firm seriously when they absolutely shat it off Celtic with their court motion.

🤣The entire league has been shatting it off Celtic and Rangers for decades. Including lining up to vote them their title.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Guest 8GamesToGo

Like I said before, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You are tedious and boring.

Stop replying then or properly argue your case. I've made two posts and the rest is replying to folk who replied to me.

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

Stop replying then or properly argue your case. I've made two posts and the rest is replying to folk who replied to me.

Because your posts are WRONG...... simples.

Guest 8GamesToGo
3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Because your posts are WRONG...... simples.

We don't know that. Had the SPFL not made a decision too quickly they could have had time to prepare a proposal for the Scottish gov and find a way to both finish the games and start the new season whenever UEFA says it must start. The SPFL's discussions since what mid May at least have been how do we start the next season. They could have spent another month discussing how do we finish the league. Or they could have done a better job of facilitating emergency reconstruction to spread the financial hit a bit more.

Edited by 8GamesToGo