League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, TonyFerrino said:

Thanks for the tip.  However, I don't need a journo to tell me how much of a tit Ann Budge is.  

Much better to have an owner sacking staff by the busload while paying large transfer fees and making embarrassing videos though?

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

You said it. And in a normal season the following season doesn't start until October with just 27 games. Or do you seriously think Hearts and co would be going to court over a normal season?

You said it.  Covid-19 you fucking simpleton.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, TonyFerrino said:

You said it.  Covid-19 you fucking simpleton.

No he said it. I said he said it. Right - COVID. So - reconstruction. Good solution in an emergency situation yeah. 

No, no, we must just pretend covid didn't happen and it's just a normal season of 30 games. You're at the bottom Doon ye go! 

4 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

No I'm not. Because no other clubs were facing being thrown into the same amount of shit as the three relegated clubs were.

You’re criticising the other clubs for showing self interest, but you’re not criticising Hearts for doing the exact same thing. That’s a fact and you don’t need to respond, just take a telling.

Which is why from the start Hearts have proposed reconstruction and not, for example, null and void. Get it now?

But the league reconstruction failed because it was unfeasible in the long term.
So hearts next solution was to try and deny teams promotion. This is why there has been very little sympathy from other fans.

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

No he said it. I said he said it. Right - COVID. So - reconstruction. Good solution in an emergency situation yeah. 

No, no, we must just pretend covid didn't happen and it's just a normal season of 30 games. You're at the bottom Doon ye go! 

Quite.  Enjoy Arbroath.

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You have had this explained many times before. If you have failed to understand it so far there is absolutely no,point in explaining it once more.

They're playing the SC later instead of now because they want crowds, or so they hope. But they COULD finish it this week as contact football is allowed. It's 3 games. If Celtic can play 3 games in fucking France over a week or so they can do it here.

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Looks like Rangers have fucked us all.

Breached testing regulations by allowing players to play against Dundee United despite not receiving test results back beforehand.

Chance now that Dundee United will be forced into a 14 day quarantine, and the Rangers "B" side. 

Obviously that would put the opening fixture at risk for United and Rangers.

This seems like an overly dramatic reading of the situation.

It's a serious breach of the rules and should be punished as such, but I don't see why anyone would be needing to quarantine off the back of it. The players had already been tested, they just hadn't received their results. They will have subsequently received their results, and we can presume they were all negative since they were allowed to play Motherwell last night and there were 0 positive tests announced in today's weekly update.

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Quite.  Enjoy Arbroath.

You act like this is about being relegated. Every single Hearts fan would have accepted the normal relegation we were heading for. Hearts were in the championship not that long ago. It was quite fun as I remember. How was it for you?

This is about not piling on extra harm to some clubs only (while others benefit - I'm looking at Hamilton for one) during a fucking economic crisis.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Much better to have an owner sacking staff by the busload while paying large transfer fees and making embarrassing videos though?

Sure.  If that had happened.  Which it hasn't.  

How are your youth team coaches getting on, by the way?  You like the term reconstruction - guess what dimlow, it's happening to each and every business in the world.  

17 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Lots of people agree with her. You can have smaller clubs playing non league football that can still serve their communities and aim to get up through the pyramid. I'm not sure I agree but I think we do need something to change. 

Or maybe she's since changed her mind. That seems to be allowed.

It's her utter disregard for the structure of the game that is the problem, she seams to equate cutting teams to cutting costs in terms of being successful in business.

This misunderstanding will only end with a bloody nose.

4 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

They're playing the SC later instead of now because they want crowds, or so they hope. But they COULD finish it this week as contact football is allowed. It's 3 games. If Celtic can play 3 games in fucking France over a week or so they can do it here.

I see that, as I thought, you have failed to understand it.

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

It's her utter disregard for the structure of the game that is the problem, she seams to equate cutting teams to cutting costs in terms of being successful in business.

This misunderstanding will only end with a bloody nose.

We all know why teams like Brechin are desperate to stay very bad senior teams instead of being quite successful highland or wherever league teams. It's all about access to the prize money and so on.

As I said you don't even know if she still thinks that. Maybe she changed her mind, as is allowed these days. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I see that, as I thought, you have failed to understand it.

I understand you're a passive-agressive so and so. If you want to debate about whether or not the SC can be played right now just say why you think it can or can't.

9 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

You act like this is about being relegated. Every single Hearts fan would have accepted the normal relegation we were heading for. Hearts were in the championship not that long ago. It was quite fun as I remember. How was it for you?

This is about not piling on extra harm to some clubs only (while others benefit - I'm looking at Hamilton for one) during a fucking economic crisis.

To be fair, it's all about Hearts getting relegated.  I understand Ann 'more faces than a town clock' Budge was for binning half the teams in the setup just a few years ago but only recently lobbied for a couple more as it suited Hearts.  That's somewhat amusing.  

This seems like an overly dramatic reading of the situation.
It's a serious breach of the rules and should be punished as such, but I don't see why anyone would be needing to quarantine off the back of it. The players had already been tested, they just hadn't received their results. They will have subsequently received their results, and we can presume they were all negative since they were allowed to play Motherwell last night and there were 0 positive tests announced in today's weekly update.

Hopefully The Rangers get a 15 point deduction so they remember not to do it again!!

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Is 8gamestogo that roaster Pet? 

Difficult to tell - similar lack of common sense, but this one seems even more persistent and annoying

6 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I understand you're a passive-agressive so and so. If you want to debate about whether or not the SC can be played right now just say why you think it can or can't.

You may enjoy repeating posting exactly the same things time and time again, you obviously do, but I don’t.