League Reconstruction 20/21 season

54 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Ann Budge FFS. Old Abraham Lincoln got it wrong where Hearts supporters are concerned. Apparently you can fool all of the people all of the time. 

She's not really fooling anyone - I'll always be grateful to her for coming up with the cash when it really mattered, but she's made too many mistakes since then. 

12 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

She's not really fooling anyone - I'll always be grateful to her for coming up with the cash when it really mattered, but she's made too many mistakes since then. 

At least she's had the good grace to get her rich pals to bail out (most of) those mistakes, rather than encumbering FOH or the club with tons of debt.

Hate to spoil a good conspiracy/anagram party but if you just look on the keyboard as to where the letters 'd', 's', 'f' and 'a' are I think you might find the answer to the letters used.

Edited by Ric

Just now, Ric said:

Hate to spoil a good conspiracy/anagram party but if you just look on the keyboard as to where the letters dsfas are on the keyboard I think you might find the answer to the letters used.

Left hand keys, so it has to be sinister.

Just now, Golden Gordon said:

Left hand keys, so it has to be sinister.

It also suggests that McLauchlin might be a PC FPS gamer is that's where his hand naturally rests.. ;)

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Hate to spoil a good conspiracy/anagram party but if you just look on the keyboard as to where the letters 'd', 's', 'f' and 'a' are on the keyboard I think you might find the answer to the letters used.

If you're going to pedant at us, then it's acronyms, not anagrams. Anagrams are where you make a new phrase out of existing letters, like "bang nude" from "Ann Budge".

1 minute ago, Ric said:

It also suggests that McLauchlin might be a PC FPS gamer is that's where his hand naturally rests.. ;)

PC gamers would have a 'w' in there, as per 'wasd'. It's the normies that stick to the home row and use 'sdfasd' or similar.

2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

If you're going to pedant at us, then it's acronyms, not anagrams. Anagrams are where you make a new phrase out of existing letters, like "bang nude" from "Ann Budge".

I'll take that over having to edit it twice because it was the sort of mess red dot charlie would have gone apoplectic over.

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

PC gamers would have a 'w' in there, as per 'wasd'. It's the normies that stick to the home row and use 'sdfasd' or similar.

Yeah, got to say I don't agree on that. W is used sparingly because it's the thing that gets you intro trouble, strafing and stepping back are more "involuntary" movements. IMO, anyway.

The real question is whether he plays with an inverted mouse control. He's of the age, as it seems to be a very generational thing.

Edited by Ric