Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Just now, andy25 said:

Bad enough signing him last season but to re-sign him is criminal.

Hate to say this but the players I wanted to keep sound as though they want to leave - big Andy and Taylor already away, resigning Healey and Park dont give me great confidence - got to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Talbot supporter said:

Hate to say this but the players I wanted to keep sound as though they want to leave - big Andy and Taylor already away, resigning Healey and Park dont give me great confidence - got to be honest. 

And Aiden Wilson. 

Just now, andy25 said:

And Aiden Wilson. 

Aye him too , if we are being brutally honest need better than these 3 - let's no be kidded. When we see what other teams challenging have got I think it's going to take a couple of seasons to build. Tucker has done it before so let see whit happens.

I have tried to tell you all is not well.ive asked all the questions.even hurlford beating us to signings today.not on crazy money.tommy and committee have no more rabbits to pull out of hats.none for two seasons.run anyone out of the village.panic merchants.heads in sand.

3 minutes ago, TalbotArmy said:

I have tried to tell you all is not well.ive asked all the questions.even hurlford beating us to signings today.not on crazy money.tommy and committee have no more rabbits to pull out of hats.none for two seasons.run anyone out of the village.panic merchants.heads in sand.

You don't half talk some pish.

Theirs only one panic merchant and that's you.

It's 8 weeks till the new season let's see what happens before then.

Oh and a couple of signings will be announced shortly I've heard.

Edited by andy25

6 minutes ago, TalbotArmy said:

you call players still to sign.that could change the season.past it.fat.players who have sign you slate.why club let you hold a position is part of the problem there.

Who do you think I am?

I don't hold any position 🤣

Heard you are signing two medda players, not convinced they will improve your squad any, both decent players but not to the standard of the signings of the likes of your Polloks, Bankies etc . 
but then Tucker has done it consistently for years and knows how to build a team rather than sign individual flair players so I think I'd reserve judgement until the season is well underway if I was a Talbot fan. He never spends the money other teams do and still comes up with the goods, you should be grateful to have such a loyal and consistent manager 

4 hours ago, Plantar fasciitis said:

Heard you are signing two medda players, not convinced they will improve your squad any, both decent players but not to the standard of the signings of the likes of your Polloks, Bankies etc . 
but then Tucker has done it consistently for years and knows how to build a team rather than sign individual flair players so I think I'd reserve judgement until the season is well underway if I was a Talbot fan. He never spends the money other teams do and still comes up with the goods, you should be grateful to have such a loyal and consistent manager 

Correct pal.

ITWT.