Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Just now, Duraglit shareholder said:

What was said at AGM, Andy if you don't mind me asking, or is members told to keep it off social media platforms 

I dont know. Im on holiday 

14 minutes ago, Cnock88 said:

On pie and bovril on holiday . Put the phone away and enjoy yourself 

Use have just won our cup, it's more like you put your phone away and get steaming, cause it will be another few decades before it happens again........hold on...hold on , your probably fae Scumnock, forget the steaming bit, as its probably an everyday occurrence.

17 minutes ago, southerner said:

I take it you asked some probing questions and said your piece re your dissatisfaction about how some things have been handled recently?  If so fair doos as that’s the place to do it and not on football forums.

With punctuation hopefully.

3 hours ago, TalbotArmy said:

Yes there.as said lot of work.we have few players signed.no media.growing debt.

How on earth can Talbot be in debt after what they have done over the years with all those junior cup wins and tv games in the senior cup? Not like they go out and buy lots of big name players every single season  I am really shocked to read that

7 minutes ago, maicoman said:

How on earth can Talbot be in debt after what they have done over the years with all those junior cup wins and tv games in the senior cup? Not like they go out and buy lots of big name players every single season  I am really shocked to read that

Spent a fortune on the ground over the years. Joys of trying of securing a license. 

I am really disappointed at losing Taylor, Samson and Mason if that's true he is going to beith, these are the players we need to keep, bad move for Mason imo. The rest that are going I am not overly disappointed as they are at an age now, Would have liked shankland to stay but his fitness is questionable - one of the best players in the league when fit.

Think Shankland will stay to be honest once he has proved his fitness, agree re Taylor, Samson, Stafford and Mason first 3 all have reasons beyond managers control, surprised with Mason as was confident he would be a big player for us next season.

57 minutes ago, southerner said:

Think Shankland will stay to be honest once he has proved his fitness, agree re Taylor, Samson, Stafford and Mason first 3 all have reasons beyond managers control, surprised with Mason as was confident he would be a big player for us next season.

I think that’s an important point regarding outwith the manager/ club control . It was not financial reasons that Staff,Taylor and Samson have left so the club can take some comfort in that . 
The other players will be a mix of needing a fresh start and money will definitely be a factor . 
Big rebuild in the summer and don’t see the signings so far able to replace the likes of Stafford or Taylor but time will tell 

4 hours ago, southerner said:

Gone based on his Twitter post. Not offered a deal.

Darvel / Ek / JB next?? 

Think he was offered to prove his fitness after a good few seasons of in and out the team probably since the covid break to be honest. Not one I would want to lose to be honest if fit, but looks like he has decided to try and get a contract elsewhere now. With the calibre of the players now confirmed as having left, some big signings will be expected by all over the next few weeks.