Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Terrible luck. Hope he's ok. Is he the boy who smashed into the boards at Beechwood for RG a few years back?

No, that was Kris Gebbie.

That's dreadful for Scott, our best wishes go out to him for a speedy recovery.

17 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

I know it's a friendly I am not stupid but the crap some people come on here saying oh will talbot have a team will we be good again well after 1 game we will be good again and all the bew players will play for talbot it's just some people need to have commen sense and let tucker do his job 

Too early to say after 1 game especially against a team the league below, good performance though

1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:

Too early to say after 1 game especially against a team the league below, good performance though

It don't matter if its 1 game or not the drivel I have seen on here talbot have won the first game and tucker does what he does let players go and brings in players yes it's a long season but I would rather start with a win than a loss to be fair 

On 04/07/2023 at 22:32, Thejackdaw said:

Had a spell at beith on loan early in the season from killie . 

If its the kid I am thinking on he looked like a rabbit in the headlights unfortunately at Beith & was poor.

On 08/07/2023 at 21:59, Thejackdaw said:

I totally get you however I don't think Talbot will be the force that they once were,  they're not signing Talbot class players for me alongside retaining ally Park who I think is pretty much torture to watch .

It's just my opinion and I have always looked up to the Talbot big time but I'm starting to think that the standards are slipping. 

We as Talbot fans have heard this every season 

1 hour ago, Plantar fasciitis said:

Horrible bad luck for the boy on just getting his big move, wish him a speedy recovery 

Yep that is the last thing any player needs just when they are trying to grab the opportunity to feature at a new club and do well.Really bad luck to get an injury like this straight away and hope he comes back as quickly as is possible.

1 hour ago, Plantar fasciitis said:

Horrible bad luck for the boy on just getting his big move, wish him a speedy recovery 

Guessing he did it when winning the penalty, judging by the highlights. Went into it fully committed as well. Right shame for the boy. 

On 09/07/2023 at 17:26, allyg1977 said:

It don't matter if its 1 game or not the drivel I have seen on here talbot have won the first game and tucker does what he does let players go and brings in players yes it's a long season but I would rather start with a win than a loss to be fair 

Need to calm your jets m8. This is a forum with a Talbot thread. Not everybody is a Talbot nodding dog they see things differently and have the right to have their say. I can remember when we did the first 3 in a row somebody in our club argued we were woeful.

On 10/07/2023 at 21:13, beaver watch said:

Need to calm your jets m8. This is a forum with a Talbot thread. Not everybody is a Talbot nodding dog they see things differently and have the right to have their say. I can remember when we did the first 3 in a row somebody in our club argued we were woeful.

Will be a tougher test this week against Tranent, a positive result and performance from this game and I will be more optimistic.

Edited by Talbot supporter