Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

19 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It’s a red card all day long and previous to that he’s had a kick out at a Talbot player , just stupidity when ur chasing the game 

Absolutely and the video footage clearly proves it just watched micks after match thoughts when he says it wasn't a penalty I think when he watches the video he will change his mind.

Thought Beechwood was the big factor in todays game. Full crowd behind Talbot which I think definitely pushed Talbot on. Seen things today I’ve never seen before at this level such as people who appeared to represent the visiting team with clickers trying to count the amount of paying customers coming through the gate,  very dissapointing as Auchinleck Talbot are a club who I’m sure most other clubs will confirm act with integrity at all times.
John Gall was one of them.

23 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

You have no opinion on here that is worth  any respect. Hurlford fan that  jumped onto the Talbot glory trail dreadful and cringey stuff and you've no shame 

Half the teams in the premier have media persons who came from other teams. Truth is you likely looked forward to Talbot getting beat today so you could get some jabs in the night. Didn’t happen so your just taking it out on fans instead. 

12 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Half the teams in the premier have media persons who came from other teams. Truth is you likely looked forward to Talbot getting beat today so you could get some jabs in the night. Didn’t happen so your just taking it out on fans instead. 

Eh? Name them and the people concerned ? 

And I hoped Talbot would pump darvel today. 

Edited by Thejackdaw

2 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Eh? Name them and the people concerned ? 

And I hoped Talbot would pump darvel today. 

Whit so you can give them hassle n all? Happens all the time these days, my personal favourite was Mick giving me pelters on twitter about me wanting a better filming gantry or some mince, then goes and signs someone else’s media guy 🤷‍♂️

56 minutes ago, southerner said:

Thought Beechwood was the big factor in todays game. Full crowd behind Talbot which I think definitely pushed Talbot on. Seen things today I’ve never seen before at this level such as people who appeared to represent the visiting team with clickers trying to count the amount of paying customers coming through the gate,  very dissapointing as Auchinleck Talbot are a club who I’m sure most other clubs will confirm act with integrity at all times.

was wondering about that. they were telling folk heading into the club they couldn't get back into the game without a ticket. nobody was bothering their arse with them.

Edited by Shanner

19 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Whit so you can give them hassle n all? Happens all the time these days, my personal favourite was Mick giving me pelters on twitter about me wanting a better filming gantry or some mince, then goes and signs someone else’s media guy 🤷‍♂️

You said half the teams in the premier have media guys that come from other teams   .

Name the guys and their teams?

Quite a simple question and please answer it ???

1 hour ago, wow-wee said:

Absolutely and the video footage clearly proves it just watched micks after match thoughts when he says it wasn't a penalty I think when he watches the video he will change his mind.

Jordan Allan was out of control for the challenge on Wardrope and there was no booking. It was dangerous play. There was also a late tackle on Wilson where the ref didn’t even give a foul. Mackenzie was having a go at various Talbot players off the ball. Flat track bullies. Money doesn’t buy class and there is nothing admirable about Darvel as a club. 

Edited by Rugbyroader

4 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

You said half the teams in the premier have media guys that come from other teams   .

Name the guys and their teams?

Quite a simple question and please answer it ???

Up to them if they wish to identify their former positions elsewhere, I’m no a dox or a grass 😂

1 hour ago, andy25 said:
1 hour ago, southerner said:

John Gall was one of them.

Seriously?

Edited by jimbaxters

What's all this about?

Sounds like shit stirring of the highest order here from Gall and cronies, why do they need to check ticket sales sounds sneaky to me.
Maybe the money is drying up since they don't have a support at home or away so to make sure they get more money they clicked everyone in and wouldn't let freebies in but if talbot want to give out complimentary tickets that's upto talbot nothing to do with Darvel they are a joke the sooner they get out the league or go bust the better bust would be better they are embarrassing

Maybe the money is drying up since they don't have a support at home or away so to make sure they get more money they clicked everyone in and wouldn't let freebies in but if talbot want to give out complimentary tickets that's upto talbot nothing to do with Darvel they are a joke the sooner they get out the league or go bust the better bust would be better they are embarrassing
I actually thought something similar myself to what you said , they know they will get a pay day because of a strong Talbot home support so its like they have to make sure every penny is accounted for. Wouldn't like to check their money dealings [emoji23]