Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

1 minute ago, botlad said:

You cannot say McPherson and not McCracken. they are the best pairing and could probably say not the same player without each other.

G Wilson aswell. He might not be at his best this season but I would much rather he was with us than against us .

I take your point with those 2 , areas that need improvement are midfield and left back 

12 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Players we should keep , Taylor , Mason , Samson , Leishman , Shankland , Stafford , McPherson, Boylen. For me the rest of them have been too inconsistent - a good game here and there

Agree with most of that 

Stafford supposedly going to America long term.

Boylan has been rotten this season wouldn't keep him

McCracken  and Armstrong have signed new deals 

Wouldn't normally get involved in this but hear goes the recruitment of two full backs has been a major priority for 2 seasons peewee going another not replaced gee playing midfield and a lone striker most of the time, put all that together and only one midfielder wanting the ball to feet humping it all game to one person. So for me someone has to look at the tactics and recruitment. 

8 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Stafford has been excellent at right back this season and centre-half the last few games but agree with the rest of your points.

I can see improvements in Stafford but if hes away then fair enough,  Samson is wasted out wide imo - in the first half of season he was scoring nearly every game from a more striker position. We need a fit Shankland who rarely has a bad game when he plays. Mick Wardrope has been too inconsistent - can see his qualities in some games but other games he can be non existent - this is a key area.

53 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Stafford has been excellent at right back this season and centre-half the last few games but agree with the rest of your points.

If we did have a big player turnover we would need to manage our expectations as new teams take a while to bed in. I really think we need new players but it could be a two or three year plan depending on how the manager sees it.

7 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Thought it was nearer 800 cumnock brought a few more than usual.

Good second half from Talbot, never gave Cumnock a sniff. No idea who scored the second half goals because of the mist. 

Taylor, Samson and Smith.

Ross Smith looks a tremendous prospect.