Can You Tell Where It Is Yet?

29 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRPxHSCZU-300yTfjgMIrAshgabat Olympic Stadium

Well played. I was scouring Olympic complexes, just hadnt got as far as complete complexes that haven't been close to hosting an Olympics!

Try this...

Screenshot_20200423-145959_Maps.jpg

44 minutes ago, DG.Roma said:

Well played. I was scouring Olympic complexes, just hadnt got as far as complete complexes that haven't been close to hosting an Olympics!

Try this...

Screenshot_20200423-145959_Maps.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.2098658,29.0040209,3a,90y,97.12h,78.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1snSbwdUxYlG2L9dtvPxbTJQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

P.S. I was actively searching for Olympic Stadiums that had never held an Olympics, after I'd been through every fucking one that had!

Edited by welshbairn

9 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

The only thing that doesn't seem to be white is a statue to this guy.  No idea who he is.

Ash Turk.jpg

What ever they say about him, he didn't mess about getting the dosh to pay for it. And he banned lip syncing.

http://txt.newsru.com/world/03feb2006/turkmenbashi.html

Edited by welshbairn

28 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I forget the name of the stadium, but this is the stadium where England played Platinum Stars in South Africa in a friendly prior to the 2010 South Africa.

6A174B05-4E92-4F85-8F2B-B87881330BAA.gif

1 hour ago, Duszek said:

2.jpg

1.jpg

54 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Bottom one is Marina Bay, Singapore, no? A mainstay of blog posts about cool football stadia.

Yep, relatively well known for it's unique location. I definitely recognise the top one too, but I've not pinpointed it yet.

34 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I don't think it was easy. I was going round and round the Groupama Arena Budapest. It's bright green in the evening!

Ah good, glad I kept someone busy! I picked a view that had a flag in the image as a clue for anyone who was stumped